Welcome to Gaia! ::

Persona: Shadow Vices

Back to Guilds

AS Events begin to unfold, the Hours tick, and the Moon bleeds, there is a group of heroes awaiting greatness. 

Tags: Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Roleplay, Arcana 

Reply The Plaza
Uncle Ryotsu's Restaurant Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Captain

Prodigal Demigod

12,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:20 am
A small noodle shop on the side of the street with reasonable prices and good food. Regular's get warmer welcome than others.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

**** Ken Ishikawa ****
Bon jovi- Livin on a prayer

With all the rain recently it was difficult to get around while his car was in the shop for a rusted radiator which turned out to be two hundred cost of repairs included, this really was a crappy day to work. Holding a standard black umbrella he talked down the street just thinking to himself about why he bothered to even come out today. He kept this up while each step that he took caused the puddles on the ground to splash up dampening his shoes, socks and even the ends of his slacks. He finally made his way to a small little shop he came to every no and again, it was cheap and good especially during this type of weather. Ken would walk in closing his umbrella, he gave a slight bow accompanied by a small smile. " Hello.. How's it going, could you give me a beef ramen extra onion please." Finding himself a seat Ken sat down putting the umbrella down beside him. Pulling out his phone he went to his email looking through the details of a case he had to look through. It wasn't anything special but a missing item, if it wasn't such a high paying job he probably would of just left It alone until this weather cleared up. Looking at the picture they sent it was obvious why it payer well. The damned watch looked more expensive then his apartment slash business.

OCC:
Nickname: Mr Crowley

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
The Emperor Mask User OOC: Hope you don't mind Wen sitting next to Ken!

Wen was glad for the rain. It meant less people were out and about and, therefore, a lower chance of being recognized. Plus, it was a weekday which meant no crazy students on his tail. Straightening the hood on his raincoat, Wen walked silently down the street enjoying the sound and smell of the rain. While the raincoat didn't provide nearly as much protection as an umbrella, he hated having to carry it around when he used his motorcycle to travel - too much of a hassle. On his rare day off, Wen liked to go out and enjoy the city as a regular citizen and not a rock star. He liked to imagine what his life would have been like without the fame but he remembers it was just something he had to take in stride with his dreams. Coming up on his favorite and regular noodle joint, Wen nearly salivated just smelling the food from afar. It had been a great find when he arrived in the city. Out of all the places he had been to, this one had the taste of home. It was especially his favorite during his trainee days when he had little to no money to spend. Upon entering, it looked like most people were having the same idea of a rainy day noodle bowl. Most of the open bar-style seats were just buffer seats between people or parties of people. With little choice, Wen chose a seat next to a slightly tired looking business man - someone not likely to recognize he was from such a distance. "One miso udon please." he ordered with a small smile.

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:59 pm

**** Ken Ishikawa ****

Ken looked through a few more emails deleting all the spam he came across, he personally didn't care for junk mail but then again most people were probably the same, a few minutes passed before Ken put her phone away in his right pants pocket. With nothing else to do but wait for his meal Ken rested his elbow on the counter then leaning his head down on his palm, he would close his eyes taking in the sounds around him, the loud rain outside hitting against the roof, the small chatter of other customers, and even the sounds of the chief cooking in the back. The sounds kept his attention for a time until a bell rung snapping him out of his daze." Hmm.." As if he was just woken up Lens head shot up suddenly turning to both directions as if trying to figure out where he was, he noticed their was someone new close to his seat who wasn't their before, and a large bowl of ramen in front of him with a small bowel of chopped onions soaked in soy sauce. " Huh.. Oh thank..." Though he was a bit disoriented Ken just blamed it on a lack of sleep before reaching over for a pair of chopsticks. With no reason to really talk Ken would keep to himself eating his meal, while mentally he judged whether or not to just go back home.

OCC:

seulrene

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image
The Emperor Mask User OOC: Hope you don't mind Wen sitting next to Ken!

Wen went through his phone for a little bit as he waited for his food. He didn't receive many texts, just a few offers to hang out since he was finally free from his busy schedule. While he had the time, he also decided to browse the forums dedicated to his band. Most of the posts were thankfully praise for their latest release and great anticipation for the next. Seeing such messages made his mood lighter whenever he'd have dark thoughts of his time as a trainee. As he continued to wait, Wen noticed the man next to him seemed to be quite tired or at least very out of it. Rain did tend to do that to some people he supposed, but even then the man's general outward appearance just looked very tired. 'Guess I'm not the only one who has it really tough.' he thought to himself with a frown. He wondered if the man was alright. Perhaps he should help the man out and pay for his meal in advance. It wasn't out of character for Wen to randomly pay for people from time to time. He remembers how tough he had it when he was still struggling to support his family. His charity work was never just for show. The man seemed to snap out of his daze as soon as his food arrived but he looked somewhat...shocked? Lost? The concern was mounting. "Uh, hey, man. Are you ok? Do you need like a pick me up or something because I have an energy drink in my bag if you want it." Wen offered somewhat politely.

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:16 pm

**** Ken Ishikawa ****

Ken popped his chopstick apart preparing to finally dig in, but a voice interrupted his motion. Ken looked up from his meal and turned his attention to the guy who seemed to offer him a drink, it did take Ken a minute to understand why he would even bother offering at least till it clicked that he did act abit odd." Oh.. Uhh nah man im good... Just a little out of it eheheh." Ken scratched the back of his head chuckling a bit to himself before letting out a deep sigh, he actually felt like a ex was slamming a hammer against his skull while yelling straight in his ear. " But uhh thanks anyways... Names Ishikawa." Since this guy did try to help, it was only natural to be polite and give him his name at least. Turning back to his beef bowel Ken picked up the bowel of chopped onions dumping it in sauce included, next he started mixing up the combination before taking a bite. The texture of the noodles mixed with the crunch of the onion really went well with the flavor.

OCC:

seulrene

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:40 pm
User Image
The Emperor Mask User OOC:

Wen let out something that probably most closely resembled a nervous laugh, except it came out all muffled as he tried to hold it back. He hoped he just didn't make eating very awkward for the both of them. The bell dinged signaling the arrival of his own bowl of noodles. 'Thank God for that.' he thought as he took the bowl of piping hot noodle with thanks. It smelled absolutely wonderful and he felt as if he was being surrounded by the aroma of home. He didn't know many people who ate miso udon, but it was a hometown specialty that he could never get enough of. That wasn't to say he didn't like this town's specialties, but now that he lived here he could get those at any time. Unconsciously licking his lips, he clapped his hands together and gave thanks for the meal before digging in. This restaurant never ceased to amaze him with their consistent quality. Turning back to the man next to him, he introduced himself in turn. "I'm We- Soryu. It was no problem." he said, nearly giving out his other name. His other name was not very common and those who heard usually became very curious before realizing who he was. It was a common mistake in his early days before he finally caught on and began introducing himself as Soryu to those who did not immediately recognize him. "Just let me know if you need anything. I got a whole survival kit in this bag, I swear. First aid, medicine for colds, headaches, and allergies. That kind of thing. I know it seems odd to just have that stuff around but someone usually ends up needing it so I come prepared." Wen offered, yet again, before turning to his own food.

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 pm

**** Ken Ishikawa ****

Taking several more bites from his bowel Ken place his sticks down a moment, he ordered a tea before turning his attention back to the man who now he at least had a name to the face. " Yeah its a pleasure." Ken could see it in the guys body language, wasn't really a subtle or obvious but this guy did seem a little nervous, no he it felt like he was trying to hard. Raising a eye brow at the detailed list of what the boy was carrying just added credibility to his hunch." Hmm... Well if I lose a limb I'll give your bag a call.. Might be handy" Laughing a bit to himself again, but now that he thought about it he should get himself some gloves. Once his tea arrived Ken went back to eating, slowly filling the hole in his gut. Odd how things work out he thought afterall he came out today to work instead he just lazing around again but Ken Gladys discarded the thought.

OCC:

seulrene

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:20 am
User Image

As Wen slurpled down some delicious udon noodles, he pondered on his recent actions. Sure, he was nice, but he did not recall being this nice to strangers. Well, he guess he was nice to strangers but he certainly wasn't this talkative. Aside from his family and band mates he usually wasn't too comfortable speaking to others. At fan meets and shows he just kind of made himself suck it up; told himself it was part of the job (which it was). He wondered if it was just the happy mood he was in or the person himself that was making himself so open and talkative. It was truly out of character for him; the one fans admired as the stoic, lone wolf of the band. He wasn't sure which part of that lone wolf personality girls found so appealing but it sold well. "I'll make sure my bag gets back to you when you do." Wen replied with a smile. "Can I get a side order of tempura pleas?" he ordered feeling more hungry than usual. Apparently he was just feeling very uncharacteristic of himself today. Then again, the food here was good and cheap. He could afford to spend a little more.

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:02 pm

**** Ken Ishikawa ****

Bad jokes usually helped situations and luckily it seemed to do just that, then again it was a weird start to begin with. About half way done with his food and casually looked back to Wen" So then what do you do for a livin, to be honest yah kinda look like a student." Ken had not actually took a good look at the lad, with all that young face one would naturally think the same. Though he wasn't one to judge based off of appearances but his attire didn't really scream student or of a working man. " Well let's see... Oh mights as well." Digging in his pocket Ken pulled out his phone, turning it on and going to his pictures he pulled up a watch. " Yah wouldn't of seen this around would yah." Turning the phone over he showed Wen the picture on the phone of the watch, it wasn't something he was banking on but it never hurt to try hell he might get lucky, he would place the phone on the table before taking a large sip from his drink.

OCC:

seulrene

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image

The bell chimed signaling that his order was up. Looking up, he gratefully accepted the smaller dish of tempura, immediately dumping its contents into his bowl. He was becoming fuller than he had expected but he supposed he could go feeling full the rest of the day and skipping his next meal. As someone who needed to regularly maintain his figure skipping meals was nothing unusual. Taking a bite of the tempura shrimp he looked over to the Ishikawa who had questioned his profession. "I don't blame you. I would technically be a sophomore in college around this time but, no, I'm just a professional musician. And you, Ishikawa-san?" he replied and asked in turn. That answer had always produced the least amount of problems. Given his young age and supposed profession, most adults Ishikawa's age probably thought he was a silly dreamer. Then again, the man next to him probably wouldn't give a care if he did tell him what band he was part of. It was really the younger demographic he had to worry about. Looking down at the phone placed next to him, the image of the watch raised some eyebrows. It certainly looked expensive, borderline garish. It would be hard to miss seeing something like that. "Sorry, I would have definitely remember where I had seen a watch like that."

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:16 pm

**** Ken Ishikawa ****

Ken quietly listen it was somewhat interesting to hear that someone so young following their dream, most people even in his day stuck to that proper path as they say, hell before his current profession he was set on his way to be a lawyer. Funny how things change, Snickering a bit Ken put his phone away. " I see not bad their, someone's gotta do that kind of thing after all." Since he and most people listen to music, he himself found it to just as useful as any normal job." Huh oh yeah, I don't really do anything special I just run a small PI firm, main reason im even out in this weather, but seems that I probably should wait till the rain stops before I continue wasting my time." Now that he thought about it he did have a few friends who work in the pawn shops, Ken sighed a bit seeing that he didn't even have to leave the office if he just sent out a few texts it most likely end up their anyways. Feeling a bit disappointed in himself started to chug down on the broth until their was only about one third left, the soup burned but tasted so good going down.

OCC:

seulrene

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image

Wen's eyes brightened in happiness and surprise. It was rare to get someone who at least looked like a respectable adult to give him a positive about his comment. Most adults would just question why he didn't choose a better paying profession, but little did they know he was making more money that they could ever imagine. Even his fans got him very expensive gifts so he usually always had more than he wanted or needed. As they continued to have their small talk, Wen made sure to take big bites of his food so he could finish it before it became lukewarm, or worse, cold. He nearly shuddered at the thought of cold food. Some foods are good cold but tempura udon was not one of them. "A private investigator, huh? Reminds me of those detective shows I used to watch as a kid, though I imagine your job isn't so dramatic or glamorous as they make it on television." he said with a laugh. He wished he could help the guy with his job but he wouldn't know where the first place to start looking would be. Plus, he was sure whatever measly suggestion he'd end up making Ishikawa already thought about. "Do you have an area narrowed down? I could keep an eye out for it while I'm out and about town." Wen offered.

Overlord Diaus

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:50 pm

**** Ken Ishikawa ****

Glancing back up from his meal he noticed that odd look he gave, it seemed he said something that put the kid in a good mood, maybe he's one of them start ups given alot of crap. Once Wen gave his own thoughts on his own profession made Ken think a moment, he did remember having some reason for going in to this kind of work maybe it was because he got tired of working like a dog as an officer or could it be because he was just bored. " Hmm well I do have a few case you could put on a show but for the most part. Its like a graveyard after a funeral.. Boring but fulfilling I suppose." Smirking a bit he took another sip from his drink before going on" Well not really... The idiot lost it a a bar while with a lady friend, got drunk lost it at some point during the night eheheh. I've checked every place he went so it either kept, sold or pawned." It was funny he usually didn't bother people with the small details, but it seemed he was interested enough so he didn't pay it no mind.

OCC:

seulrene

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image

Wen gave an interested 'hm' as he simultaneously ate and listened. He had always wondered about those kind of jobs when he was younger so hearing it from the real deal was genuinely interesting to him. He sometimes wondered what kind of path he might have ended up following if his father was still alive and he wasn't the one bearing the family's financial weight. Not like Wen could do anything relatively normal now. He hadn't even finished high school, which was luckily optional in this country. Thinking about it now, he was sure he would have still tried to be on the path to be a musician but what were the odds of being scouted like that at a different time. Fate was a funny thing. "I don't know about you but I feel like they probably sold or pawned it. That watch is for someone for very particular taste, no offense to your client. Unless the person who had it has the same particular taste I'm sure they sold it for some quick cash." Wen said in a matter-of-fact tone. Even he would have sold it unless it was a fan gift; in that case he would have worn it at least once as a courtesy. Taking out his phone, he decided to text his junior and labelmate. She had recently started attending the school not too far from here, and knowing how she was Wen wasn't too sure how well she was faring. The company had unofficially tasked him with keeping tabs on the younger girl since he lived and tended to stay in the area often. 'Did you make it to school okay? Let me know if you need anything.' Satisfied with the text, he sent it and promptly put his phone away. "Sorry about that. Friend of mine is starting a new school today. Wanted to make sure she made it in ok." Wen explained to the older man not wanting to seem rude.

Overlord Diaus

Escalator Princess

The Plaza

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas