Welcome to Gaia! ::

All of My Love

Back to Guilds

Strictly Romance rps 

Tags: Romance, Yuri, Yaoi, Anime, Master/Slave 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri
Are you gonna hurt me too [me and ShebaLatray] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 am
ShebaLatray

User Image
Jeremy
Jeremy sat in the alley, in one of the many he resided in. Watching the people pass by, as he brought his jacket closer to his body. Going into his pockets one by one, he found no money. Today was gonna be long day. Slowly getting up, as he moved through the crowds. As he moved through the crowds, he took things and put them in secret compartment in his jacket. Later he could sell some of that stuff somewhere maybe. Still moving through the crowds, he got something till he heard the familiar word. "Thief!" yelled someone as Jeremy started to run now through crowds. He couldn't be found,he just couldn't be.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:23 pm
RarityMainSix

User Image

Christopher was taking a break from being in his office. He would rather be outside anyways. He'd had a full load of papers on his desk and he'd sped through all of them just to take lunch out of the office.

He smiled as he walked along the street. His appetite was a large once considering his bloodline, so he had six hotdogs he'd brought from the sidewalk vendor. He held the bag in one hand and ate with his other. Since he always brought a lot the vendor knew him and had given him fries for free! He felt on top of the world and happy as he enjoyed the moment.

But the sound of someone yelling thief caught his attention. He turned to see a young man running his way and a man running after him yelling. By the look on the young man's face, he was probably guilty. Christopher thought he should stay out of it, but he decided to do the right thing. Quickly shifting his bag of food to his eating hand, Christopher reached out as the young man was about to pass and grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

Christopher spoke in a firm yet soft voice. "Hey, just give him back what you stole. You look hungry. I'll share my meal with you if you just return his stuff." He said as the man caught up. "Thank heavens you caught him mister. In my wallet is the only picture I have left of my family. Hey brat! Give my wallet back." The man demanded.

**sorry gotta go. Have a business mtg. catch you later.**

Name: Christopher King
Profession: Second in charge of the Paradies Company that control a lot of clothing companies, wine vineyards and boat companies.
Personality: Confident, reassuring, thoughtful, observant, protective, deadly to his enemies.
Dislikes: peanutbutter, wearing shoes & clothing

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:05 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image
Jeremy
Jeremy ran as he felt something stop him, like something grabbing his shirt. Seeing who's hand it belonged it too, as his eyes shifted to Christopher. Hearings the words coming from him, as he heard that he would get food if he was gonna this guy his wallet back.Seeing the man who he stole the wallet from as he heard the sob story from this guy. Groaning, as he glared at Christopher before moving to pull out the wallet. Taking the wallet, as he threw to the other who caught it. Watching the man before sighing. "Just let me go and I dont need your help. I can get food on my own.." Jeremy said.His hidden pocket was open as it revealed what he stole. It contained jewerly, cash and even coins. Jeremy moved to close it up, as he stared at him. Those eyes flashed off color, showing he was he was pureblood lycan.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:18 pm
RarityMainSix

User Image

Happy to have his wallet back but grumbling at the trouble the kid had caused with all the commotion, the man pick up his wallet from the ground, gave the boy a 'how dare you' look as the man quickly left to go about his day before it was rudely interrupted.

Christopher let go of the young man. He had watched as the wallet was pulled out and thrown at the man. He'd also seen what else was in one of the others' pockets. He looked at the pocket as the other closed it quickly and he matched the staring contest the boy decided to challenge him with.

Christopher noticed the color difference and could faintly scent the beast upon the boy. But the kid was a little dirty from being on the streets that it was slightly difficult to tell. But Christopher didn't let his beast take over. He didn't want the kid knowing he had a wolf in him too. Instead he reached into his back of hotdogs, pulled three of them out and pushed them into the others' hands.

"20th and Calley Street has a good pawn shop." He said taking a bit of his now cold hotdog he still had in his hand. "See you around." Christopher said before walking off toward his office building.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:19 pm
ShebaLatray

Jeremy
The young lycan looked at the man, as he took the hot dogs into his hands. Hearing the other info though, he started to eat the food as he watched this man walk away. Why did he tell him about the pawn shop though, that was strange. Following the man for short time till he stopped to go eat in peace. It didnt take long for him to finish the food as he tried to think of what to do next.

Finding his normal guy who he sell his stolen goods that got him some money from the guy. Leaving the area, as he moved though the streets more to find more things to steal and sell. He hated this, but he needed to survive.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:15 am
RarityMainSix

User Image

Christopher returned to work. He finished his last hotdog as he stepped off the elevator onto his floor. His boss was just at the end of the hallway talking to someone that looked like a 'big wig' of some business. So Christopher stopped by the secretaries desk first.

"Beautiful Marleen, how are you today?" He asked.
She raised a brow as she looked up from her computer. She'd seen him get off the elevator, but had thought he'd moved on to his office. She was an older lady and knew a hot shot tease when she saw one. "Yes Mr. King? How may I help you?" Christopher gave her his big eyes and a little pout to get her to smile....she frowned. He sighed. "One of these days you'll warm up to me." He said flatly. "Not in this century. And you have a smug of ketchup on her cheek. Hotdogs again? I don't see how you make it eating such unhealthy foods." She said handing him a mirror. "Thanks Marleen. And I usually eat a healthy meal. Maybe we should go out sometime." He said cleaning up his face real quick. "No thank you Mr, King. You look like trouble." She said accepting the mirror back and putting it away. Christopher gasped and acted innocent. "Why Marleen! What a thing to say." He said acting shocking. But then he smiled and winked at her before leaving her desk to find out who was in the building.

As he went, the lycan boy popped into his mind. He didn't look that much younger than him and he was obviously on the streets. But his thoughts were interrupted by his friend and boss. Great....a business meeting. He thought to himself. He put on his business smile and joined the others in his boss' office. But even during the meeting, the reddish orange hair of the lycan boy kept pulling his attention. Christopher wondered what color the boy's wolf was and if his wolf looked that great running. He recalled the boy's hair flying in the air as the boy ran. A smile crept on his lips.

"Something amusing?" The visitor asked.
Christopher's attention snapped back into the room and he quickly recalled what they had been saying. "It sounds like a good business venture, but of course we'd like to taste the wine you're referring to."
The human male chuckled. "Of course. That would be no problem." He answered. But Christopher's boss wasn't fooled. He knew something was on his friends' mind. But he too played it off and agreed they should meet the following week at the vineyard.

After the meeting and the human was gone, Christopher told his friend about the lycan he'd run into. "Leave him be. More then likely he ran away or was abandoned." "Seriously?" Christopher asked calmly. "I thought we were suppose to reach out to others that don't have a pack." He said recalling one of their pack guidelines. "Yes, but he sounds unruly. We can't have him endangering anyone or exposing us by flashing his eyes to humans. We have a nice life here. We come to the city to work. We take our breaks on pack lands or at your home or mine where it's safe. We don't hurt humans and the law leaves us alone. Though it helps that a few of ours are on the force. You fed him and that should be enough."

Christopher didn't say more. But the lycan boy had his attention. He would think it over again over a good nights sleep......and then hopefully run into the boy tomorrow.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 am
ShebaLatray

User Image
Jeremy
For the rest day and night, life became normal. He would steal to eat, avoid the cops and avoid rare worker who tried to find him. He did run from foster parents and he was still 17. Jeremy found a place to stay, as he moved to go lay on the couch in one of his friends place. Closing his eyes he fell asleep, but it was till early morning that Jeremy was back on the move. He left a thank you note in his friends kitchen before leaving that early morning. Jeremy stomach growled as he followed his nose to food.
Finding a little bakery, as the scents of freshly baked goods hit him. "I wonder...If i get one...." Jeremy said as he started to count out the money he had gotten. "Just enough. Then again,maybe I should wait..."Jeremy said getting closer to the said bakery.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:56 pm
RarityMainSix

User Image

Christopher didn't get a sweet tooth often, but he knew Marleen had one. He and his friend had worked together for years, but Marleen suspected he was using her boss for his own personal gain and she was waiting to see when things went south so she could say 'I told you so'.....or so the rumors went around the office. But Christopher didn't care because he knew the truth and he knew he had a real friend and clan brother for life.

But he still wanted to get Marleen to like him for some reason. She liked their boss, Keith, but why not him? He had no clue. He shrugged as he found the bakery he liked that he thought made the best breads and sweets. And since it was early there were parking places! Christopher pulled his silver Maserati up to the front and got out in his white suit. He had to look nice that day since they would be meeting with a fashionable clothing line they supported.

Christopher left the door unlocked since his car was special ordered and modified to only him and Keith. It required a thumb print to start the car.

He took in a deep breath to take in the full scent of the wonderful bakery that was just opening with fresh made foods. But there was another scent on the air.....something familiar......

Christopher tried to contain his smiled as he didn't look around. He knew it was the lycan boy from yesterday. Keith had told him to leave the boy alone.....he was going to try. But could he really?

Christopher went for the door and went inside. He purchased his things and soon headed back to his car. He spotted the lycan boy and winked at him before driving off in his car.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:28 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image
Jeremy
Hearing a vechile as Jeremy watched the car pull into the parking. Seeing who came out, he blinked suprised to see the male. Watching him enter and leave, as he blushed seeing the wink. Rarely he would get flustered as he moved to insidr. Ordering the food as he left, starting to head toward a secret where homeless and runaways stayed most time

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:00 pm
RarityMainSix

User Image

Keith and Christopher all but ran out of the office once their meeting was over and their guests gone. The fashion designers had talked their ears off. Their ideas were sound, the models they brought with them....twenty of them....had been fashionably dressed minus one outfit that both Keith and Christopher didn't like....did well on the 'carpet runway' of Keith's office. Good thing his office was large enough to hold that many people. They had made business deals, signed papers, shook hands and all was well on their way to brining in more profit.

But the restaurant down the road with the outside tables were screaming to them after that. They both sat outside at a table for lunch at Le Blu Caterpillar, an exquisite place with excellent lamb chops. Both of them ordered one and tried to not order it so bloody since they were in public. "Wow, I thought she was going to talk all day. Did she even take a sip of her water? I'm sure her throat had to be getting dry." Keith said with a laugh as he leaned back in his chair and sipped on his wine. "She didn't touch it amazingly. I'm sure my ears had fallen off onto the floor. But minus that one outfit, the others were nice to look at. I really like that second dress....the sea green one. It's a nice change in color for the season. I'm sure it'll sell." Christopher said before sipping his soda. He didn't want to chance a drop of red wine falling on his white suit. He'd laid his jacket over the back of the chair for safe keeping.

And to his surprise, Christopher's eyes automatically scanned around them for the hopes of seeing reddish orange hair in the crowd....the lycan boy. Thankfully Keith hadn't noticed his searching.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:25 pm
ShebaLatray

User Image
Jeremy
Jeremy had moved to share his baked goods, as he sat around the others. Sharing it, as he sighed out. One of his friends named Jenny, just noticed something wrong with her friend. "Hey Jeremy. Something up? You been quiet.." Jenny asked.
Jeremy looked to see his friend, as he sighed. "Not exactly. Just shooken from yesterday and today. Remember I told you that guy about that caught me and give that wallet back to that one guy? I saw the guy again, and he winked at me.." Jeremy explained before slowly getting up.
"Oh I see. Well you heading out again?" Jenny asked.
"Yeah I'm heading out again. I should be back.." Jeremy said as he moved to start walking away and on his way.

While walking, he had no idea where he was walking too. He just needed to be from everyone to clear this lycan's head. Jeremy went threw the crowds, as he took something from someone. What he didnt know that was a cop was nearby. Hearing something, Jeremy started to run again past the restaurant before trying to hide.

A cop came by as he looked at Keith and Christopher. "You two. Have you seen a kid run by here. He just stole something from a shop, and I think he is a runaway. Damn kid..."the cop said.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:30 am
RarityMainSix

User Image

Keith and Christopher soon found their conversation on heading out to the country after their business meeting with the man from the vineyard. "That'll be a great way to end our week. The taste of wine with none of the intoxicating effects." Christopher said with a smile. "I miss it sometimes." Keith confessed. "The getting plastered part, just not the waking with a headache part." "If you wanna let go and relax then get a massage while you're in town to tide you over until we hit the country. You have been looking tense lately and Marleen thinks I'm corrupting you. She got on me yesterday." Christopher said. Keith laughed. "I'll think about it. You know I'm not much for a massage from a human." Keith said and their eyes met since they both knew what he was referring to.

But then a familiar reddish orange hair ran past and both of them turned to look. "That's him isn't it?" Keith asked with a disapproving tone. The kid disappeared quickly at the next corner, possibly to hide behind the large dumpsters.

But before his friend could answer, a cop came running up. "That kid can run. I believe he crossed the street with the crowd and ducked in the next ally over. I can't be sure though." Keith lied. Christopher was highly surprised after Keith gave him the lecture of leaving the boy alone. He kept a straight face for the cop until the cop had left.

Keith and Christopher looked at each other and Keith picked up his wine. They had basically finished their meal and was about to move on to dessert. "Go see if he's in the ally. I'll order us dessert." Keith said softly. Christopher blinked a few times still in surprise before nodding and getting up. He looked around to make sure the cop was gone and not watching this side of the street.

He went to the ally and walked in. "Hey kid. The cop is gone." Christopher said in a voice that didn't draw attention from the street but loud enough for the lycan boy to hear him if he was still in the ally and hadn't jumped the back fence.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:51 am
ShebaLatray

User ImageJeremy

Letting out a sigh, as he leaned against a wall but behind something. Jeremy was looking at what he had pulled out, it was a watch. Looking at the back of the watch, he saw it was clean of any marks on the back of it. "Thank god I got it away. Its good its clean too," Jeremy told himself as he looked at the watch. Stashing it in into his compartment, as he kept to himself. Sitting there, as he heard a familiar voice. Hearing that the cop was gone, as he moved from his hiding spot from behind. "My name is Jeremy," Jeremy said. "I'm not a kid either. I'm almost a teen, just 17 though." The kid looked around before coming out more. "Are you gonna tell the cop? Turn me in and get some brownie points, they are all bunch of pigs. Exspecially the ones arent human," Jeremy said with a growl, as his lips came out to show his tiny sharp teeth,

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:36 pm
RarityMainSix

User Image

Christopher put his hands in his dress pants pockets and looked at the boy curiously. He wasn't sure what the boy took this time, but it had to be valuable for the police to come running after him instead of just an angry store owner.

"Nice to meet you Jeremy. I'm Christopher King, or Chris. I'm not much for police either, but I'm friends with a few. Actually my boss told the cop you had run to the other side of the street. And I'm not much on brown-nosing either." Christopher said. He looked at the boys' teeth and thought they were cute and he couldn't help but smile.

"Do you like wine and cheese, Jeremy? I work at Paradies across from the octagon park. One of our business ventures is vineyards. We will be taking a select group of people with us to taste test the wine of this company to see if it's worth us putting money into. I want you to come along. You might find it fun." Christopher said pulling his business card from his pocket. He held it up between two fingers to show Jeremy.

"If you do come, there are a few rules. One, don't be late. We will leave on time at 10am sharp. Two, you can't go looking like that so you will arrive at 9am for a shower and new clothing which my company will provide for you. Three, no pick pocketing or stealing while you're with us. If you want something this is an all expense paid trip for all who are invited to go with us. And lastly...." he paused and placed his card on the side of the dumpster nearest him. It stuck up so Jeremy could see it and get it later if he wanted.

He turned to leave the ally as he said the last of his conditions. "...lastly, my little lycan, no growling at the other guests. The rest of the people will be human." Christopher said with a smirk before walking off. He returned to Keith who had their dessert already on the table.

"How'd it go?" Keith asked once his friend had returned with a smirk on his face. Christopher chuckled. "I invited him to go to the winery tomorrow if he shows up at 9am for a shower and clean clothes. And I might have left him in shock when I basically let him know that I knew what he was." Keith chuckled. "Well, that's one way to let the wolf out the bag." They both smiled and finished off their desserts.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ms Flair

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:58 pm
ShebaLatray

User ImageJeremy

Jeremy stood there in shock, hearing everything he said. Getting offered all of this stuff, no he wouldnt. Hearing that comment that this Chris guy knew he was lycan. Watching the man leave, as he moved to take the card from the dumpster. Looking at the card, as he moved to see hide there. He moved to go find a place to stay the night as he slept. Moving on, as Jeremy moved to go there that morning.

On the way there, he tried to get a shower or something. That didn't work out actually.Moving on, as he went inside though. Getting inside, as he looked around in awe. Something inside him made him feel like he was not wanted in this type of place. Why did he feel so unwanted here?!

Yaoi/Yuri

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff