Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoyaI Raven
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:03 pm
        xx xx ROYAI RAVEN xxxxx

Hello and welcome to the Academy! I'm so glad you could make it. Whether you being here be by invitation via recruiting or you asked to join yourself, we are all happy to have you!

I'd like to start by saying there are a few things you should know about the guild as well as rules. So let's get started!~

Number 1: Follow Gaia ToS. With that being said, this also includes no explicit Roleplay. Thank You

Number 2: The Golden Rule. please be respectful to everyone within the guild. If you have a problem, try to work it out. If that seems to go nowhere, you may message me.

Number 3: Everyone has lives so try to be patient when it comes to a reply. However, if the person is taking 5 or more days to reply then you may "edit" the post so it re-sends the notification. If it is a group roleplay, you may skip the person and they can play catch up, however, please continue to quote them.

Number 4: You may NOT and I mean NOT God Mod, Auto-Hit, or anything of the sort what so ever within the roleplay area.

Number 5: If you have any ideas for the guild, I'm an open minded person! You can always ask me.

Number 6: No you do not HAVE to have a character profile before posting, however, I would like you to put one up eventually.

Number 7: Activity is a HUGE thing. I do activity checks every so often, however I will give you a 24-48 hour heads up on the activity check. Within this check I will see who is active and who is not. I will create a thread to where you can post a simple "Hello" and that counts towards activity. With this being said, at the end of the activity, I will post within the thread who all was kicked ao if members were interacting with a kicked person, they know what happen to them.
            After the said person is kicked, you may then go back to your last post and make an OCC comment about how the person you were interacting with was kicked and you can go about your roleplay life with that character so they aren't stuck in that one place forever.

On Another Note:
            The Academy does have a skype chat if you do wish to join, you may add me, X X X X tanner.musgrove X X X X and tell me who you are so I may add you as well as add you to the group if you so wish! (This Is Also The Best Place To Get Ahold Of Me If You Want A Faster Reply Than Waiting For A PM)

And with that, I hope you enjoy your posting!

Side Note: Here is the code for the Academy Sig emotion_bigheart
            Preview:

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/x/g.444929/][img]https://i.imgur.com/0VcsgI5.png[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:45 pm
Hello I'm Grace. I guess my role-play style is semiliterate. I write properly but I don't write multiple paragraphs. On average I'll usually write two paragraphs per post. I'm not looking for any role-play specific, I was actually looking for a general thing with multiple students. if someone wants to do a 1X1 thing with me though I'm fine with that. I've already created a character named Karma who has a hard time controlling her abilities, so if anyone is interested in her let me know. smile  

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

4,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RoyaI Raven
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:04 pm
GracefulRose_Knight

Hey Grace! Nice to meet you. If you're interested, the Born At Midnight Roleplay is up for community. Anyone can post. If you want to read about that and maybe pop on in feel welcome to do so. Other than that if i think of a one on one roleplay ill contact you for sure!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 am
RoyaI Raven

Ok cool! I'll take a look at it smile  

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

4,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

4,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:47 pm
RoyaI Raven

I was actually interested in the academy role-play for my first character but there aren't a lot of threads there. Is it being worked on or is that no longer happening? Also I did create a mutant character for the Born At Midnight roleplay. Do I jump right in or do I wait to get approved?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:03 pm
GracefulRose_Knight

Its still being worked on and you can just jump right in smile what were your ideas for your first character.  

RoyaI Raven
Captain

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

4,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:13 pm
RoyaI Raven

I don't really have a set goal or plan for my characters when I enter a role-play. I just wait and see how things go.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:32 pm
GracefulRose_Knight

Well the guild is still fairly new and I'm working on the main corridor and library right now. As well as a cafe. So in due time the academy will come around and have more to it, i promise. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow and I'll post a few students of my own to get started!

RoyaI Raven
Captain

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

4,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 pm
RoyaI Raven

Awesome! Good to know. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:31 am

Hiya! My name's Larissa (But I go by Rissa!) I'm currently 25 years old and semi-lit to semi-lit+. ^^

I love to roleplay and write in general! I work on my skills by writing my own personal fantasy/family based stories. I'm diagnosed with chronic migraines & I'm on the autistic spectrum as an Aspie! (Aspergers' Autism)

So sometimes I'm unable to get on due to migraines, insomnia & lack of focus, but I'll try my best! I enjoy fantasy RPs, Academy RPs (obviously, seeing as I'm in a fantasy academy RP guild. Hehe..), I love a bit of romance, and really love creating characters. I like to get creative. ^__^

My main favorite genre is Master x Slave types, but I'm usually not the master or mistress, being mostly a sub myself.. But I do enjoy creating characters that are a handful. It's fun having character personalities clash against/mesh with one another.

Anyways, hope to make some new friends & RP with you guys soon! <3

Rissa Unit

K l T S U

Liberal Trash

13,225 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:04 am

eyyy i'm neko, and regardless of what my avi looks like i am a dude.
i'm a 22yr old tattooed bartender who lives in the eastern time zone.
i have two cats who are the cutest little monsters and claim half of
my bed (bc they're spoiled brats)

i've been roleplaying for probably 12yrs, and consider myself lazy-lit.
i did the whole 1OOO word minimum thing and i'm so over it lmao. i
write everything from old timey fantasy to modern realism. i don't really
care for horror or zombie or military. romance is fun, drama is super fun.
i love to torment my characters. I usually put out 3-6 paragraphs. I
don't care how much you write, as long as you give me something
to work with and help contribute to advancing plots and relationships.

sometimes i go MIA because of work or family stuff. I'll usually
say something, but just give me a shove if you want a quicker
response

so yeah! hello everyone, i look forward to writing with y'all gaia_kittenstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:11 pm
I'm so glad you guys could join us!
Agent Rissa

Rissa, I'm glad you're in the guild and I want to make sure that you don't push yourself too hard alright?

Nekoberry Tea

Glad you decided to join the guild!
I have one cat and he's afraid of EVERYTHING!
glad you're willing to work hard on your roleplays.
If you need to go MIA just let the people you are
roleplaying with and me know.

So Welcome to the guild guys!!  

RoyaI Raven
Captain

Royal Deci
Vice Captain

Divine Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:42 pm
Nekoberry Tea

𝓦𝒆𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝒆 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓭,

It's good to have you join this wonderful guild. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm quite open to many things whether it be Roleplay related, drama, personal matters, I'll go along with anything really. Btw, Harambe was an inside job.

𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝒇𝓾𝓷.. .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:21 pm
Sup ladies. My name is Slim Shady and I'm the singer of D12, baby. cool

My nameu is Gee/Wubb. I like puns. :3

Wubbly In Fact
Crew

Versatile Abductee

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:00 pm
im maka, i just adapt my style usually. Or if thats not what you mean im into adventure and smut. Spy stuff is fun! Ask if you got any other questions  
۞ELITE SUPERNATURAL ACADEMY۞

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff