Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia online high school

Back to Guilds

have you ever wanted to go to high school on gaia? now you can! with gaia online high school! 

Tags: High school, gaia online, students, please join!, ...school 

Reply Gaia online high school
RP Partner Search Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:52 am
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX says::
Hello, I am looking for someone to roleplay with in yaoi rp(s) or regular rp. I have a story plot that I really like and want to do but we don't have to do that one even if I really really really want to. anything crossed out is taken as of right now.

Story plot: NEW
The human race has been the dominant race for centuries but what happens when Gardania's only child becomes cursed with being an ice elemental, one of the rarest races. But what happens when a enemy kingdom finds out of the princess's race they decide to kill her, hearing this the king and queen hire a butler/body guard fire elemental to protect her when they are forced to flee.

Story plot: NEW

-×- You are Heaven to me -×-
X was an angel that wasn't happy up in heaven so one day he descended from heaven. When he arrived at earth he wonders around sulking when he bumps into a beautiful girl. The girl, Xion was a kind a gentle girl who lived by herself in a giant mansion. However at first sight X falls in love with her, even though it is forbidden for a angel to fall in love with a human. They agree to live together but the angel never told Xion that he was in love with her. However when X finds out that Xion is getting married what will he do? Will he accept reality and let Xion go? Or will he become a fallen angel just for her?

We will start when X meets Xion.
Story plot:
Arron and ______ have been best of friends sense they were kids but after confessing there love Arron began to miss school and always getting sick. _____ began to worry about his lover when Arron was put in the hospital the day of their anniversary. Out of concern _____ asked the doctor what was wrong with Arron. The doctor informed ____ that Arron had no more than 3 years to live because he had cancer. However the doctor forbid ____ to tell Arron anything about Arron's condition so that Arron could enjoy the time he has left. Will _____ let everything fall apart because of Arron's condition or will they keep their relationship going?
Story plot:
___ and Ace were the best bestfriends that anyone had ever seen. They did everything together and they were lovers. They were never intreseted in money or any other materialistic things, but they both had two major secrets. They were each the prince of the opposite kingdom and that they were in love with each other. Their families would be outraged if they found out that ___ and Ace were friends let alone in love with one another. One day when they were out having their friendly fun, the last straw was drawn. The dogs of war had been released. ___ and Ace were separated by the war and has continued for over three years. Will ___ and Ace still remember each other? And more importantly the bond between them? Or will they beat one an
other to a pulp?

Story Plot:
ʈhe kingdom of Gardinia has been ruled by the ____ family. But what happens when the ____ family's only son, ___ falls in love with one of their employies, Silo, the butler. Will they be able to hide their secret relationship? Or will it all fall apart if ___'s parents found out or worse his fiancé?

Story Plot
____ and Rolo are both brothers, Rolo is younger than ___. But when they are both sent to great war across seas. Years went by very quickly for ____. The two brothers were separated even though they didn't want to. ___ had promised their mother that he would take care of Rolo, but when they were separated that promise was broken. After four years of being separated they finally go home. As ___ was waiting for Rolo to come out from the place where he was he over heard one of Rolo's comrade say that something had happened to Rolo. _____ quickly barged into the building asking for his brother. People quickly told ___ that Rolo was in the hospital wing. ____ quickly ran into the infirmary only to see that his younger was in a wheel chair. Seeing Rolo like that, ___ felt guilty for breaking his promise. When they go back everyone except for ____ start treating him as if he can't do anything. After a while of being back Rolo stopped doing anything, he spent all of his time in his bedroom looking out the window. ___ tries his best to keep Rolo from total breakdown but fails. One day when Rolo, starts talking about death and how he wished he had died, ____ gets angry and tells him that he is in love with Rolo. What will happen now? How will both brother lives go from there? Will their love for each other blossom into something bigger or die before it begins along with Rolo?

Story Plot:
_____ is a famous gambler. After his last win, his last opponent didn't know how to pay his debt to ____. So, what did the man do to get out of debt, he gave ____ his lover, Julian. But Julian doesn't want to be with ___ so he tries to run away but was 'punished' by ____. After a while ____ starts falling in love with Julian, but can he get Julian to fall in love with him? Or will he break Julian till he is complete broken.

Story Plot:
Akira is the second in line to the thrown but his family hides a very deep secret. There family for centuries has had vampire blood running through it but the only unlucky person to actually have the most vampire blood in his vains is Akira. His father has sent him away to a neighboring kingdom to keep him safe and get allied that kingdom through marriage. When he arrives in the kingdom he is greeted by the royal family who doesn't know about Akira's family secret where s
he meets _______. Will they both fall in love and will prince _______ except here for who Akira is? Or will he hate him and go against him when he finds out?

Theme based Roleplays

Important: The parts that are bold are the roles I want to have unless you can convince me otherwise.

× Asylum patientXAsylum doctor
× VampireXHuman
× princeXPrince
× princeXservant
× MasterXslave
× abusive boyfriendXboyfriend
× teacherX student
×drug addictXboyfriend
× pregnant boyfriendX boyfriend
× KidnappedXKidnapper
>Prince/Bodyguard
>Prince and Princess/prince from rival/enemy lands
>Master/Servant (Young and forbidden love)
>Student/Student
>Military/Lover from war zone
>incubus/Human
>incubus/Vampire
>Demon/Angel
>Demon/Demon
>Demon/Fallen Angel
>Fallen Angel/Angel
>Hopeless Romantic/Nonbeliever
>Mermaid/Human
>Goth/Prep

SUPPER IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE:
× I can only play submissive characters

What I am looking for in my rp partner:
* Please try to respond to the rp at least twice a day
* depending on how much you type I shall do the same
* I do both yaoi and regular rps but I do not do Yuri rps
* I will be updating my list whenever I can
* I also do group rps but it has to be an intresting plot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:44 pm

i would be down to do any of these with you -

× teacherX student

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:26 pm
midnight-tok3r

i would be down to do any of these with you -

× teacherX student

I would love to do the abusive boyfriend X Boyfriend Role Play with you  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Hey was wondering if you're still looking for people. I'm up for whatever, I play any gender and any pairing so let me know what you're up for 4laugh

Here are some of yours I think are interesting (bolded preferred role)

Fire x Ice
The human race has been the dominant race for centuries but what happens when Gardania's only child becomes cursed with being an ice elemental, one of the rarest races. But what happens when a enemy kingdom finds out of the princess's race they decide to kill her, hearing this the king and queen hire a butler/body guard fire elemental to protect her when they are forced to flee.

Princes
___ and Ace were the best bestfriends that anyone had ever seen.

Prince x Butler
ʈhe kingdom of Gardinia has been ruled by the ____ family.

× princeXPrince
× princeXservant
>Prince/Bodyguard
>Student/Student
>Demon/Angel
>Demon/Demon

let me know if you've been itching for something though (even if it's not on the list 4laugh )  

DragonChild09

Demonic Genius

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:05 pm
DragonChild09

Hey was wondering if you're still looking for people. I'm up for whatever, I play any gender and any pairing so let me know what you're up for 4laugh

Fire x Ice

Princes

Prince x Butler

× princeXPrince
× princeXservant
>Prince/Bodyguard
>Student/Student
>Demon/Angel
>Demon/Demon

let me know if you've been itching for something though (even if it's not on the list 4laugh )

we can do the master/ slave one if you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Hey I am interested in a yaoi! The following ideas I love ;;

Story Plot:
ʈhe kingdom of Gardinia has been ruled by the ____ family. But what happens when the ____ family's only son, ___ falls in love with one of their employies, Silo, the butler. Will they be able to hide their secret relationship? Or will it all fall apart if ___'s parents found out or worse his fiancé?

Teacher x student
Prince x body guard
Hopeless romantic x non-believer  

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:59 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Story Plot:

Teacher x student
Prince x body guard

we can do the student x teacher one or the prince x butler one. whichever you want  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:07 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

Story Plot:

Teacher x student
Prince x body guard

we can do the student x teacher one or the prince x butler one. whichever you want

I'd be fine with either... Or both hah. Kidding. Maybe o3o anyways~
But if we did the teacher x student one, xD you have any ideas in particular for it? I figure maybe tutoring?  

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:36 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever

Story Plot:

Teacher x student
Prince x body guard

But if we did the teacher x student one, xD you have any ideas in particular for it? I figure maybe tutoring?

We could do a tutoring thing:
(X) is a high school student at Kendall high school and it is your last year before (X) graduates the only problem is that (X) needs to pass (Y)'s class and (X) knows if he doesn't do something fast (X) will fail, because (X)'s last test was an F and so was the last one before that. After failing his class last year, he can't let that happen again, but what can he do....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever

Story Plot:

Teacher x student
Prince x body guard

(X) is a high school student at Kendall high school and it is your last year before (X) graduates the only problem is that (X) needs to pass (Y)'s class and (X) knows if he doesn't do something fast (X) will fail, because (X)'s last test was an F and so was the last one before that. After failing his class last year, he can't let that happen again, but what can he do....

Sounds good to me! Who would you wish to start?  

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever

Story Plot:

Teacher x student
Prince x body guard

Do you want to do it in pms or in forums  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:21 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever

I'd prefer forums cause my PMS can be wonky.  

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DragonChild09

Demonic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:37 pm
DragonChild09

Fire x Ice

Princes

Prince x Butler

× princeXPrince
× princeXservant
>Prince/Bodyguard
>Student/Student
>Demon/Angel
>Demon/Demon

we can do the master/ slave one if you want.

whatever you're up for 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:48 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever

i already made the forum for it I just need your character so I can add it. I will start it if you want  

Invisible Friend

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
YesterdayTodayForever

i already made the forum for it I just need your character so I can add it. I will start it if you want

Teacher's Name :: Jeremy Browne
Teacher's Age :: Twenty five
Teacher's Personality :: Jeremy is strong willed and hard headed. He is one that will put up a fight and will refuse to give up until he gets his way. He is an extremely optimistic man and has high hopes for everyone. He can be a bit self centered but underneath that hard shell he is a secret hopeless romantic. He'd love to just embrace one like he was in a romance flick.
Teacher's Biography :: From a young age, he grew up with just his father. He looks up to the older man, who had the occupation of a teacher. He had been to school plenty of times with his old man. He grew to love the teaching position. He aimed for it during and after high school. He graduated at twenty two and has only been professionally teaching for three years.
Teacher's Picture ::
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure, start only if you want to :3  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces