Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official RolePlaying Guild of EPICNESS!!

Back to Guilds

Addicted to Role Playing? Well we are too!! Has EVERY kind of Role Play and accepts ALL Active Role Players. Come join the PARTY!!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, RolePlaying, Competitions, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Slaves, Pets, Schools, Romance, love, Zombies, Mermaids, Adventure, Action, Horror, Randomness, EPICNESS, Awesomeness 

Reply 1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)
(Dane and I) Love on the High Seas Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:19 pm
Zero is an ordinary man with a not to ordinary life. He is thr cabin boy to Captain _________, a handsome, rough and tumble pirate and owner of an Supernatural ship named Shadow Star. Now, Zero has no idea of who he was or where he had come from. Captain_______ found him floating on the wreckage of a merchant ship half-dead and memory loss. The only thing he could remember was screaming, fire, gunshots and a monstrous sea creature destroying the ship and dragging it down into the sea along with the people on it. He was the only one who managed to survive. The Captain nursed him back to health, have him a job as the cabin boy and he's been with the his captain ever since. But after several years, Zero finds himself starting to fall for his captain...uh-oh. And his Captain is trying to find out why his adorable cabin boy is acting so strange when around him. What will happen? Let's see and find out!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Zero
Race: Mage
Position: Cabin Boy
Personality: Kind, sweet, a bit shy and loves his Captain. But when he's angry or upset, his magic as well as his tempers is unleashed which scares the he'll out of the crew. He keeps them in line.
Likes: The Captain, the crew, chocolate, taking care of the ship, stargazing, and finding treasure.
Dislikes: The color pink, when the captain or crew is hurt, messes, women (he knows that they are poison to his beloved Captain, the harlots!), disappointing his Captain
Bio: Up in plot
Your Deepest Secret?: He's in love with his Captain!

Zero sighed as he stared out at sea. These past few days had been he'll on his emotions as well as avoiding his Captain whenever possible. You, see over the years, he had grown to love his Captain as more than the man who had saved him all those years ago. He had fallen in love with him and he didn't know what he was going to do about it. It was quite a problem and the crew were not helping in the slightest, even if they knew how he felt for thier leader.

DaneNoel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:58 pm
DragonMistress07

Name: Emmett
Race: Sea Dragon
Position: Captain
Personality: Confident, Kind but knows when to be stern with his crew, doesn't get angry often but when he does there is hell to pay.
Likes: His crew, drinking, exploring, Women (And occasionally men), treasure hunting and fresh bread (A rare treat for him, he usually only eats it when its stale)
Dislikes: When his ship is under attack, Angry sea creatures, When his Crew is threatened, people hunting for him and his ship.
Bio: Emmett has been sailing the seas for many, many years, collecting treasure and exploring the world. Years ago he found the wreckage of a merchant ship, deciding to search around to see if there was anything of value left he and his crew started looking. After noticing a boy among the wreckage he brought him back onto his ship, realizing he was still alive he nursed him back to help and decided to keep him on as his cabin boy.
Your Deepest Secret?: He is a sea dragon, they know he has powers but not what he actually is. (When people ask he changes the subject)

Emmett spoke a few words with one of the crew members and noticed Zero staring off. "Oy! Zero!" He called over and motioned for him for him to join him. He noticed his cabin boy had been acting strangely for the past few days and was beginning to wonder if he was sick or something. Whenever he got close to him the boy ran off and it was starting to worry him. "We are going to docking in a town by tomorrow and I need you to join me in town to get some special supplies while the others get the usual supplies."

((Hope this is alright and thank you for the gift!))  

DaneNoel

Shy Warrior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Zero flinched in surprise when he heard the Captain's voice, bringing him out of his thoughts. He had heard what the Captain had said and wanted to scream out hell no but but it back and headed towards his Caprain, making sure to keep a safe distance from him. He could not be alone with Emmett...wait. Since when had he started calling his Captain by his first name? He turned his head towards the other male and nodded weakly. He could tell that the other was getting suspicious, but every time he was near the Captain, he got giggly and blushed like a virgin maiden before running off and hiding for a few hours.

(It's cool. You're welcome)

DaneNoel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:08 pm
DragonMistress07

Seeing the other flinch when he called, Emmett rose a brow and studied the other. "Zero, Are you okay? You aren't getting sick are you? We can't have you or anyone else getting sick. We are going to be back out to sea before nightfall tomorrow, no doctors out there. It's going to be cold tonight so try to stay warm." He motioned to his quarters. "Come inside my quarters with me, I have something to show you." He ran a hand through his hair as he walked with the other.  

DaneNoel

Shy Warrior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Zero shook his head anf smiled reassuring. "I am fine, Captaib." he replied softly, thanking thebgods that his voice remained steady. He blanched when Emmett had asked him to come into his quarters with him and wanted to say no but when he said that he had something to show him, he got curious. "What is it that you want to show me sir?" he replied, with a adorable.tilt of his head, ignoring all signs to run away. He watched as the other tan a hand through his hair and couldn't help but want to run his hands through it himself. She shoved the thought a way just as quickly as it had came as he awaited a response.

DaneNoel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:57 pm
DragonMistress07

Emmett walked to his desk and laid down a map. "This is what I wanted to show you. Its a place far off, said to have riches beyond your wildest dream." He smiled to the other. "This is where we are heading next, its going to be the greatest treasure we have ever found!" He sat down in his chair. "But only thing is, no one has ever actually gotten there alive or got out." He looked to him. "But you are an adorable, smart kid, and a great mage, I have faith that with you coming with us, it won't be as dangerous! It will take a long time to get there, the thing is the map is more like a puzzle, going to many different places to find new clues, whoever made this had a lot of time on their hands." He leaned forward in his chair and looked to the other. "What do you think?"  

DaneNoel

Shy Warrior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:05 pm

Zero blinked before looking down at the map with interest. He did like treasure and it could be fun. He couldn't help but blush at the praise his Captain graced him with. He looked deep into his Captain's eyes and found himself agreeing. "Of course, sir. I would be more than happy to join you." He said without hesitation which spoke volumes on how much a hold the older male had on the young mage. He would do.anything for his beloved Captain.

DaneNoel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:11 pm
DragonMistress07

Emmett reached and ruffled his hair. "That's my boy, I know I can count on you for anything." He smiled kindly to him and sat back. "I know with your magic and this crew, we will have less of a problem getting to it." Emmett's quarters had just a few of his prized treasures, the crew jokingly referred to it as his hoard. He crossed his arms. "If you aren't getting sick, what has been going on with you lately? You have been so strange."  

DaneNoel

Shy Warrior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Zero's blush deepened at the gesture as well as that statement as he nodded at everything the other had said. He froze when his Captain asked him the one thing he did not want to talk about. Strange? Oh, if only he knew the half of it. "Nothing is going on, sir." He replied in what he hoped was a calm voice while not looking Emmett directly in the eye. Not without feeling the urge to want to kiss the other male in front of him. Oh, gods. He had it so bad.

DaneNoel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:24 pm
DragonMistress07

Emmett didn't quite believe him but didn't want to push it. "Alright then, well go ahead about your duties, I will be trying to figure out any clues on the map to see if I can come up with anything. I will be out shortly, let me know if anything happens." He got up and turned his attention back to the map. "Good work today so far, why don't you see if the cook needs help or something?"  

DaneNoel

Shy Warrior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:36 pm
img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/magi/images/f/f6/Aladdin_Final_Arc.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/270?cb=20161109210606[/img]

Zero nodded before turning and running out the door like the hound of he'll were on him. He didn't like being dismissed like that, but knew that it could not be helped and headed to the kitchen to help the cook prepare dinner dinner for everyone as he knew they wers going to be hungry sooner or later and better have the food done and stored before a riot started. As he made his way, he had to wonder if the Captain felt anything for him. He snorted, shaking his head at the ridiculous notion. He probably preferred women who could offer him a lot more than he could. Suddenly he did not feel so good but pushed it aside to help Cook.

DaneNoel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 pm
DragonMistress07

"Zero? Perfect timing, you ca help me finish peeling potatoes." The cookand a couple other crew members were surrounded by peels everywhere on the floor and there was a small mountain of them at his feet. "Get a knife and take a seat." He was an older man and everyone called him cook, he even preferred it that way. "Once we dock we will be eating more than potatoes, we have a lot to pick up this time around. You okay Zero? You look a bit flushed."  

DaneNoel

Shy Warrior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 am

Zero blinked before looking around at the peels, his cleaning instincts about to kick in but he push them aside for now. "I am fine, Cook. Let's finish these potatoes, okay?" he replied with a weak smile at Cook and the guys that were helping before grabbing a peeler, grabbing a spot a d started peeling, until he fell into a rhythm, falling deep in thought, his mind wandering to his Captain. He disn't notice the worried glanced that Cook and the others sent him. He would have to talk to the Captain.

DaneNoel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:55 am
DragonMistress07

The cook left him alone and continued to peel. Emmett couple be heard giving orders to the crew, hving given up on the map for now. He walked down to the galley and looked to the other members of the crew. "We have found land, not what we were looking for but I want to take a stop and go search it. Zero, you are coming with me." he walked back up the stairs and Cook looked to the others. "Well looks like you got out of peeling for now, I will finish up the last, you all go ahead."  

DaneNoel

Shy Warrior

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:15 am

Zero jerked in surprise when he heard his Captain's voice, nearlnearly cutting himself in the process. "O-Okay." he replied with a nod of his head before passing off the knife and potato off to Cook, dusting himself off. "Just let me get my staff and I will meet up with you in a bit." he added before heading to his room to get his beloved staff, an item he acquired from a shaman whose life he saved at one time.

DaneNoel

1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces