Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:23 pm
" if you could read my mind, you would be traumatized for life. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 am
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sociopath.

A sociopath is a person who doesn't have guilt or remorse, or a sense of conscience. Literally, no conscience. Their minds are such that the sociopath is free to run amuck in the world, doing what they please without feeling bad or upset. They don't lie awake at night, wishing they could take back that nasty remark. If they say something awful, chances are, they are not going to feel sorry for it.

Do not. Do not. Do not make nice with a sociopath.

People with this disorder appear to be charming at times, and make relationships, but to them - these are relationships in name only. They are ended whenever necessary or when it suits them, and the relationships are without depth or meaning, including marriages. They seem to have an innate ability to find the weakness in people, and are ready to use these weaknesses to their own ends through deceit, manipulation, or intimidation, and gain pleasure from doing so. They are quick to anger, but just as quick to let it go, without holding grudges. No matter what emotion they state they have, it has no bearing on their future actions or attitudes.

Wesley Turner is a sociopath.

At the age of twelve, he suffocated his little brother because he intentionally smashed his Star Wars Lego set. There was no remorse, no guilt, no regret. No nothing. In fear of losing their firstborn child, Wesley's parents lied for him and as a result, nothing happened. As the years passed he seemed to gain more control over his disorder. There seemed to be less outbursts and his parents took that as a good sign. A sign that he was getting better. A sign that what happened when he was twelve was just a mistake from an ill-tempered, innocent child. Sadly, they were sorely mistaken.

Wesley spent his days at work and his nights at different bars, chatting it up and having a good time with individuals, and taking home a young lady at the end of the night. He would take what he called the 'lucky ones' back to his apartment and have his way, and then shoo them out the following morning if they hadn't already left on their own. The unlucky ones, on the other hand, didn't so much as make it to his car without having their lives viciously ripped from them first. After that, he would dump the body into the backseat of his car and drive somewhere far away before disposing of it. He knew it was sick and twisted and all kinds of wrong but that never seemed to stop him from doing it again.

For the past month, he had his eyes set on his bosses daughter. She was a beautiful young lass and, thus far, they had been getting along quite well. He'd successfully built a foundation of trust with the family and would find himself getting invited over to the house frequently because as far as his boss was concerned, they were like two peas in a pod. In reality Wesley didn't care for the man in the slightest. He thought he was rather annoying actually with his boisterous personality and the fact that he absolutely had to greet him with a hug whenever he came over.

The shop was set to open in about fifteen minutes, so Wesley had taken to mopping the floors to pass time. He would glance towards the windows occasionally as he went, knowing that his bosses daughter, Angelina, would be walking in any minute now. She would be filling in for his coworker, Jim, since he had called in sick last night and Wesley had sent her a text to let her know that they were short on staff.

YesterdayTodayForever

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:03 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image
ngeliena xxx nne xxx homas

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
A great figure or physique is nice but it's SELF-CONFIDENCE that makes someone really sexy
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ut haracter || - - -

Angeliena was finishing to get herself ready that morning. She received a text message from Wesley saying they were short on staff. Of course, Angeliena would cover. It would help her father out and she still got paid for working for him. The female braided her curly hair and sprayed herself with some perfume before she took off down the hall. She stopped in the kitchen to kiss her mother on the cheek before heading out. The female usually walked to work, seeing as it was only a few blocks away, no point in wasting the gas.

Angeliena was an only child and had lived in the town for all her twenty one years. She'd hard been out of her own town. She loved the town honestly. It was simple and everyone pretty much knew her and her family because of her father's business. She looked into college, but it was a bit on the expensive side. She has been saving up from working at her father's place and then working at the local cafe when she wanted to work. Life was pretty great for her, she wouldn't ask for a trade off. Ever.

During her walk, she stopped by the cafe, buying herself a cappuccino and getting Wesley a drink. Soon, she was heading to get to work. The female pushed open the door and smiled that beautiful smile. ”Good morning, Wesley. How are you doing this morning?” She questioned as she approached him and held out the drink for him. Whenever he took it, she moved behind the counter, sipping at her drink and placing it down. She shifted bangs out of her face, showing off her bright green hazel eyes.

Angeliena enjoyed Wesley’s company. He seemed like a sweetheart and even put up with her obnoxious father. She gave him props. The female grabbed a bottle of Windex and some paper towels. To keep herself busy, she decided to clean some windows. She has to use a chair to step on, seeing as she was only five foot three. Her and Wesley got along great, she always enjoyed being around him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:04 pm
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▐█▐█▐█XXXXXXXXXXW E S L E YxT U R N E R

Not five minutes passed before Angeliena was walking through the door. A small 'ding' signaled her arrival and Wesley paused to glance over at the brunette with a friendly smile. "Pretty damn good, actually. It's Friday," he responded with a chuckle, taking the hot beverage from her grasp with a thank you. "Speaking of which - I've been noticing a pattern with Jim lately. This is the third Friday he's called in sick. Kind of suspicious, don't you think?" He asked aloud, having to raise his voice slightly since he was now mopping the isle on opposite side of the shop. The reasons he was informing Angeliena of the matter were simply because, one, she was a hard-headed young woman and he knew she wasn't one to tolerate indolence, much like her father, and two, Wesley didn't want to be the one getting Jim fired.

Once he was done mopping down the isle, Wesley grabbed his drink from the counter and finally took a sip. Absently, he gazed over at the brunette who was still busy wiping down the windows before hopping up on the counter. "You got any plans tonight?" He asked, seemingly out of curiosity. The man knew of Angeliena's plans already; he had looked through her phone the other day and saw that she had made some with her girlfriends to go clubbing. He knew what time and he most definitely knew of the club - he had gone there several times. Which would make his little mission a piece of cake.

YesterdayTodayForever

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:24 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

A great figure or physique is nice but it's SELF-CONFIDENCE that makes someone really sexy

ut haracter || - - -

Angeliena laughed some when he mentioned it being a good morning considering it as Friday. He had a valid point there. She was excited that it was Friday as well, seeing as she had plans worked out with her friends. They'd be going to the club later on. Angeliena drank but never too much. Her and drinking really didn't mix, seeing as she was an extreme light weight. She could get a bit tipsy just off a glass and a half of wine. Pathetic right? People also put her size into consideration, seeing as she's shirt and athletic. The female even used to be a cheerleader when she was in school, so keeping a good appearance was necessary, plus it made her feel better and !more confident in her looks.

Angeliena listened to the male talk and she nodded her head lightly. "Yeah, I had noticed that myself. That little pattern is getting quite old, I'll admit."She spoke so he could hear her. She finished cleaning the front windows and turned around, seeing Wesley drinking his drink she brought him. She hopped down, "I will have to talk to my father about him and see what we can do. I'd like an occasional Friday to myself too." She smiled and she moved over to the counter, grabbing her own drink and taking a sip from it. He eyes shifted towards the male when he asked her if she had plans. She nodded her head.

"Oh, of course. It's Friday." She chuckled. "I'm going out with my girls tonight." She said with a shrug. "I owe it to them for not hanging out with them these last couple weekends." She admitted. "Plus, I need a break from life." She placed her cup down and checked the time. 'Put that gorgeous smile on your face, it is time to open." She moved to the door and turned the closed sign to open.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:33 am

- time skip -

Boredom. He was drowning in boredom.

Where was Angeliena? She was supposed to have been here half an hour ago and he was growing impatient. On top of that, the bar couldn't have been less lively and it was really starting to irk him. He almost gave up and called it a night until he spotted a sweet girl with an even sweeter behind leaning against the bar, and he arrived just as her drink did – a column of red white and blue with a cherry, rimmed with sugar. Wesley leaned in beside her. "What on earth is that?" The brunette glanced towards him. "Oh," she said, ducking her head as she chuckled. "It's a Twisted Rocket. It's kind of like a slushy but for grown ups." She took a sip.

"Is it any good?" She was pretty. Not as pretty as Angeliena, that was for sure, but she would suffice. She looked around his age, twenty-eight, possibly a year or two younger. He was already plotting in his head which way he would kill her. How he would snatch away that last breath. "It's not bad. Blue curacao, lemonade, a little bit of raspberry sour puss, I think. You want a sip?" She held the drink out to him. Wesley leaned in, not breaking eye contact as he took a drink. He made a considering face. "Tastes like the Ice Pops my mother used to buy my brother and I as kids," he recalled, though far from lovingly. "So what brings you here tonight?"

The two continued their conversation for about twenty minutes or so and he pretended to be interested in what she was saying. She was drunk off her a** by this point in time and she was mostly just giggles and slurs, and she was continuously redirecting his attention back to her whenever she found his eyes scanning the room. In one glance in particular, he caught the familiar wavy brown hair of a young woman and he stared at her for a few seconds longer until he saw her face. Angeliena. His lips parted slightly at the realization and he downed his current drink before grabbing his jacket from the stool, as the girl was talking. "You know what? I just remembered I have work early in the morning, so I should probably go. It was nice talking to you, Scarlett."

"It's Charlotte." She glared at him."Whatever," he muttered, his feet already carrying him away from her in the direction of the girl. Though, rather than directly approaching her, he decided to play it safe by taking a seat in the stool about five spots to her left. Knowing Angeliena, she would notice him sooner or later and probably come over to say hello. She was a friendly soul like that. Wesley just ordered himself another drink for the time being.

YesterdayTodayForever

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:08 am
midnight-tok3r

User Image

ut haracter || - - -

Hours has passed since the working duo last spoke. Tonight was her night to relax and have fun with her friends. The female put on an outfit that would both compliment her and catch attention. Hey curly hair was down while the left side was pinned up by a butterfly clip. Her friends loved her outfit and it fit the occasion. It was extremely nice to finally get out and be with friends. She felt like she was able to actually relax. She was sitting there with a strawberry maragrita in hand, laughing at something one of her friends had said. Now, Angeliena did drink, but only socially. That and she always knew her limits. She would never intentionally make herself drunk.

Angeliena hadn't noticed Wesley at first, she was too busy listening to the girls talk. Sure enough, it didn't take much longer before she was looking around and her eyes fell on a familiar male. What were the odds that they'd be at the same place? She hadn't necessarily told him where she was going so she didn't think twice over it. "I will be right back you guys." She placed the margarita down and she got up from her seat. She made her way over to Wesley. He thought right. Angeliena was friendly enough to go tell him hey. She did enjoy talking to him, so it wouldn't hurt to talk to him for a little bit. Her friends are obviously busy chatting away.

"Well, hello there, Wesley." The female let out as he sat next to him. She placed her hands into her lap as she looked at him. "Are you doing well tonight? I saw you sitting alone and decided to drop by and say hello." She explained. To her, she thought Wesley was a sweetheart. She had no idea the hidden issues and the hidden agenda he had running through that psychotic brain of his. Hell, he seemed just like an average guy, so she didn't think of him in a negative way. Even if she did get irritated with him, she thinks it would be hard to stay mad at him anyways.

She figured a little conversation wouldn't hurt anybody. She was a rather friendly being after all. Her friends hadn't even noticed she came to talk to Wesley, that was how busy they were. Plus, they were too busy taking shots. Angeliena knew it would end up being one of those nights she calls a cab for them. She planned to walk home, seeing as normally she walks late at night. This was a safe town, nothing would happen. Right?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:39 pm

The male had seen Angeliena coming his way out of the corner of his eye, although he made it seem as if her sudden appearance startled him. "Oh, s**t, hey," he let out with a soft laugh, turning in his seat to talk to the young woman. His 'dumbfounded' facial expression made it seem as though he was slightly surprised to be seeing her here at this particular club. "I'm doing very well, thank you. Just watching the game, enjoying a few drinks," he informed, nodding towards one of the many screens that were mounted around the large room. "You look amazing. Wow..." He spoke in awe with a warm smile displayed on his lips, looking the girl over. Honestly - not once had he ever seen Angeliena so dressed up. Sure, he had seen the girl out of her work uniform on plenty of occasions, but never like this.

YesterdayTodayForever

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

ut haracter || - - -

Angeliena laughed some, "Didn't mean to startle you." She let out with a smile on her face. She glanced towards the television as he mentioned he as watching it. She shook her head, "You're at the club, you should be having fun. Dancing, laughing, drinking.. Hell, actually with someone." She was just teasing him of course. She looked down at her clothing when she was complimented, "Thanks. I kind of had no choice. If I didn't dress up, I swear my friends would dress me up." She laughed. She glanced over at her friends, seeing they were all obviously busy talking. Her drink was still in the same spot as well.

She got out of the seat she was in, "Come. Share a dance with me. I figure I'll let you have some fun." She smirked some, "I don't want to hear that 'I don't dance' line either. You meet me on the dance floor or I will just hold it against you," She said playfully. She headed out to where couples were dancing together, most of them grinding on one another. It was just dancing. Hell, Angeliena would probably end up pressed against Wesley. He was really attractive, what harm could come from it?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Perhaps the best part of the night was when the victim realized that his true intentions weren't with his d**k - but with that twisted, ******** up mind of his. Sometimes, it would be quick and painless. Though, say if he had been having a bad day, he liked to prolong it - just a little bit. With Angeliena, however, he had different plans. His plan was not to kill her. He would only do so if she forced his hand, although he had a sneaking suspicion that she wouldn't. Angeliena was smarter than that.

Wesley just chuckled a bit and stood up, leaving his coat where it was for the time being. "Fortunately for you, smartass, I do know how to dance," he began, taking the brunette by the hand as he moved to stand behind her. "I'm no Mick Jagger, but I've certainly been to enough clubs to know how to grind." He teased, the smile on his face audible in his velvety voice. If grinding is what it took for Angeliena to warm up to him for the night, than so be it.

YesterdayTodayForever

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:19 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

ut haracter || - - -

Angeliena chuckled when he called her a smartass, hey she was just putting it out there! The female smiled as he took her hand and went to move behind her. "I guess I'll be the judge of that." She let out. She used her free hand to reach back and press it against his outer thigh and she pushed up against him. Hey, there was no harm in some grinding and dancing. The two of them were close enough to where it wouldn't be awkward, so she would take advantage of that situation. Plus, it was someone she knew rather than a complete stranger.

She shifted her hand up and placed it gently behind his neck as she was moving to the music. Angeliena was pretty good at moving her body. Hell, she as still pretty flexible from her cheerleading days. If one thing cheerlading did, was taught her how to move her body. Angeliena bit her lower lip, the fabric of the pants were slick and made it that much easier to move. Plus, they weren't very thick pants to begin with.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Soon, the couple were headed back towards the bar area where they resumed their seats. "So, Judge Angeliena," he started with a smile, "what's your verdict?" He eyed the brunette as he lifted his booze to his lips for another drink, releasing a small belch into his fist. He could see behind the young woman clearly and it appeared as though her friends had up and left, or were probably just hanging out in some other area of the club. Either way, he wouldn't be saying anything.

YesterdayTodayForever

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:18 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

ut haracter || - - -

Angeliena sat at the bar and chuckled, "You werent too bad." She let out. She pulled her hair over one shoulder and released a soft breath. She looked to where her friends were.. Or were they werent! They were gone. Amgeliena groaned out softly and she looked around, she hadnt seen them. "Leave it to my friends to bail on me." She brought her attenion back towards Wesley. She did not hink she was dancing with him for long. Either jer friends saw her and left her or just flat out left, which was possible. It wouldn't be the first time. She wasnt even going to bother tuening on her phone to get ahold of them. "Anyways... I had fun, maybe we could do something like this again." She gave a pretty smile and she got off the bar stool.

"I am going to get back to my girls. See you soon, Wesley." She departed from him and went in search for her friends. However, they were long gone. They left her! After about ten minutes of searching the female decided to leave. She was annoyed that they left her. God knew what time it even was. It was dark outside and hardly anyone was out. The brunette was walking along the sidewalk. Her feet were killing her. Damn shoes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:24 am

Wesley just nodded his head some as Angeliena explained that she had to leave. "See you soon," was all he said, lifting his drink to his lips for another sip. He eyed the brunette as she began to scour the club in search of her friends, and when he saw her exit the club, he fished out his wallet from his pocket and left two slightly crumpled twenties on the counter for the bartender. He grabbed his coat and pushed his way through the mass of mingled bodies towards the exit as well and headed straight to his vehicle. Sure, he had been drinking, but not enough to impede his vision. He felt perfectly stable as he began to drive down the empty road, keeping an eye out for Angeliena.

A few minutes later, Wesley noticed the brunette walking along the sidewalk with her high heels dangling from her hand, and he licked his lips in anticipation. In his jacket pocket were a cloth and chloroform in a spray bottle. Wesley rolled down the passenger side window as he drove up next to the girl, leaning over slightly. "Angeliena!" He shouted out. "Get in, I'll give you a ride home. You shouldn't be walking the streets alone." The 'concern' was audible in his voice and he smiled when the young woman complied and got into the car. He drove off once she was all buckled up and let his tongue glaze over his chapped lips. It was only a matter of when now. The anticipation was killing him.

He chose to make conversation for the time being, to avoid looking like a stir-crazy wreck. Although it didn't cease his heart from hammering against his chest. "Shame your friends ditched you like that," he mentioned absently.

YesterdayTodayForever

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

YesterdayTodayForever

Mewling Kitten

9,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

ut haracter || - - -

Angeliena had decided to still for a moment and take her heels off. She kept an eye on the sidewalk to prevent herself from possibly stepping on glass. She heard a car approaching, but she figured it was just going to pass by. However, a familiar voice caught her attention and she looked at him. Wesley. A smile came to her lips and she nodded gently, moving to the car and getting in, ”Thanks.” She let out as she buckled herself up. She placed her heels down onto the floor board and she huffed out softly.

She scored slightly “This is one of them at reasons I hardly go out with them. They've done this before ironically. Then there is the reason they try to hook me up with weirdos.” She huffed out, shaking her head. “I guess I kind of saw this happening, at least I got to enjoy your company.” She smiled and looked over at him. However, she soon redirected her attention out of the window and she watched street lamp posts go by as he drove. She reached up, unhooking the butterfly clip in her hair and ruffled fingers through her curly hair to help it relax after being pinned up.

She placed the clip into her lap and huffed out, “Thanks for the ride by the way. I really appreciate it.” She let out softly.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff