Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Rinaku
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:31 am
Please submit your profile here. Please remember to follow the steps listed in our creation outline located at the link You will also find the profile skeleton at that thread. At the absolute longest wait it should take 2 days to get your character up and ready to go for roleplay. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us either on skype, our discord or through pm. Please be aware pm's will take a little longer to get a response to due to us monitoring live chats the majority of the time.

[list][list][list][list][size=24][color=white]XXXX[/color][strike][color=white]XXXXXXXX[/color][/strike] ❖ [color=lightgrey]FIRST NAME[/color] LAST NAME[/size][size=9]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] ↳ [color=darkgrey]Classification[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] one / two / three / four[/size]
[imgleft]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/Daemon_succubi/THINGIEMERBERB_zpsmfti1pub.png~original[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> BASIC INFO[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]knowing one self is the first step [/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]the first step to eternal greatness[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]knowing one self is the first step[/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]the first step to eternal greatness[/color][/size]

[size=10]» [color=darkgrey]NICKNAME[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] Nickname here
» [color=darkgrey]FAMOUS NAME[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] Famous name here
» [color=darkgrey]AGE[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] age here
» [color=darkgrey]GENDER[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] Gender here
» [color=darkgrey]SEXUALITY[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] Sexual Oritentation here ( EI: gay, striaght, bi, etc. )
» [color=darkgrey]BIRTHDAY[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] birthday here
» [color=darkgrey]HOME COUNTRY, CITY[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] Country, City
» [color=darkgrey]CURRENT LOCATION[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/[color=white]x[/color] Country, City
[/size]
[size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> PHYSICAL INFO[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]from my head to my toes[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]from my skin to my bones[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]from my head to my toes[/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]from my skin to my bones[/color][/size]

[size=10]» [color=darkgrey]HEIGHT[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] words here
» [color=darkgrey]WEIGHT[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] words here
» [color=darkgrey]EYE COLOR[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] words here
» [color=darkgrey]HAIR COLOR[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] words here
» [color=darkgrey]BUILD[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] words here
» [color=darkgrey]OUTSTANDING FEATURES[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] words here

» [color=darkgrey]CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] write stuff here
» [color=darkgrey]COSTUME DESCRIPTION[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] write stuff here
[/size]
[size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> COMBAT INFO[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]sticks and stones[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]with swords and bows[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]sticks and stones[/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]with swords and bows[/color][/size]

[size=10]» [color=darkgrey]DISPOSITION[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color]

» [color=darkgrey]CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS[/color] [color=white]x[/color]/ [color=white]x[/color] Classification [ # ], Classification [ # ]

» [color=darkgrey]POWERS[/color]

[list]Power
[list]Power description here[/list]

Power
[list]Power description here[/list]

Power
[list]Power description here[/list][/list]
[/size]
[size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> PSYCHOLOGY[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]those who think that they're mad are truly sane[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]those that think they're sane are truly mad[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]those who think that they're mad are truly sane[/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]those that think they're sane are truly mad[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=grey]1.[/color][color=white]x[/color]Four ⇣ [color=white]x[/color][color=grey]2.[/color][color=white]x[/color]Personality ⇣ [color=white]x[/color][color=grey]3.[/color][color=white]x[/color]Traits ⇣ [color=white]x[/color][color=grey]4.[/color][color=white]x[/color]Here ⇣[/size]

[size=10]» [color=darkgrey]PERSONALITY[/color]
[list]Long winded explanation of character personality here, please make at least two paragraphs. Include things such as quirks, how they interact with others, negatives and positives, some outstanding traits, how strong their will is, what they fear the most, etc. Long winded explanation of character personality here, please make at least two paragraphs. Include things such as quirks, how they interact with others, negatives and positives, some outstanding traits, how strong their will is, what they fear the most, etc. Long winded explanation of character personality here, please make at least two paragraphs. Include things such as quirks, how they interact with others, negatives and positives, some outstanding traits, how strong their will is, what they fear the most, etc.[/list]

» [color=darkgrey]LIKES[/color]
[list] ↳ likes, here, in, list, with, commas, and stuff[/list]
» [color=darkgrey]PASSIONS[/color]
[list] ↳ what, does, your character, love[/list]
» [color=darkgrey]DISLIKES[/color]
[list] ↳ dislikes, here, in, list, with, commas, and stuff[/list]
» [color=darkgrey]ANIMOSITIES[/color]
[list] ↳ what, does, your, character, hate
[/list][/size]
[size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> OCCUPATION INFO[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]gotta get up in the morning[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]gotta get up and work work work[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]gotta get up in the morning[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]gotta get up and work work work[/color][/size]

[size=10]» [color=darkgrey]CURRENCY[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] $00.00

» [color=darkgrey]AFFILIATION[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] blahblahblah
» [color=darkgrey]POSITION[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] Position here
[list][list][list][i]Part time? Full Time? Temporary? Seasonal?[/i][/list][/list][/list]
» [color=darkgrey]RESIDENCE[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] Where you live bro?

» [color=darkgrey]INFAMY[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] 0
» [color=darkgrey]FAME[/color] [color=white]x[/color] / [color=white]x[/color] 0

» [color=darkgrey]NOTABLE ACTIONS[/color]
[list][list]- Write stuff here
- Stuff that would end up in a report
- Or in the news
- Or in a newspaper
- It can be good or bad
- Stuff
[/list][/list][/size]
[size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> INVENTORY[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]another man's junk[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]is another man's treasure[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]another man's junk[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]is another man's treasure[/color][/size]

[size=10][list]█ »[color=white]x[/color] inventory
█ »[color=white]x[/color] items
█ »[color=white]x[/color] go
█ »[color=white]x[/color] here
[/list][/size]
[size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> BIOGRAPHY[/color][/size]
[size=7][color=white]xxx[/color][color=lightgrey]my past does not define me[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]it only shows where I have been[/color]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]my past does not define me[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]it only shows where I have been[/color][/size]

[size=10]» [color=darkgrey]BACKGROUND[/color]
[list]Here is where you put your history. What happened to your character? How was their childhood? How were they with their parents? Include important events, meeting other characters, and general stuff like that. Please make it at least six sentences.Here is where you put your history. What happened to your character? How was their childhood? How were they with their parents? Include important events, meeting other characters, and general stuff like that. Please make it at least six sentences.Here is where you put your history. What happened to your character? How was their childhood? How were they with their parents? Include important events, meeting other characters, and general stuff like that. Please make it at least six sentences.[/list]

» [color=darkgrey]TRIGGER EVENT[/color]
[list]text text text[/list]

» [color=darkgrey]THEME SONG[/color]
[list] ↳ [url=http://puturlhere.com]Put Song Title and other info here[/url]
[/list][/size]
[size=24]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey]> USERNAME[/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:24 pm
          XXXXXXXXXXXXElidor Lyons
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxxThinker/Blaster

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

xxxknowing one self is the first step xxxxthe first step to eternal greatness
                                            xxxxxknowing one self is the first step xxxxthe first step to eternal greatness

» NICKNAME x/ x Eli
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x Esper
                                            » AGE x/ x 15
                                            » GENDER x/ x Male
                                            » SEXUALITY x/ x Unknown Sexual, Homoromantic
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x August 18th
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x United States, Hope
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x United States, New Brockton

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

xxxfrom my head to my toesxxxxfrom my skin to my bones
                                            xxxxxfrom my head to my toes xxxxfrom my skin to my bones

» HEIGHT x/ x 5'4"
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 97 lbs
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Green
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Black
                                            » BUILD x/ x Thin
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x

» CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x Usually wears a pair of slip on sneakers or running shoes, dark in color, a pair of jeans, and a baggy tee shirt with a print on it of game characters or other geeky symbols, to blend in.
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x A black military-like uniform with green accents, and a mask that covers the upper half of his face, resembling a pair of owl eyes. Wears white gloves and combat boots.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

xxxsticks and stonesxxxxwith swords and bows
                                            xxxxxsticks and stones xxxxwith swords and bows

» DISPOSITION x/ x True Neutral

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x || Thinker [6] || Blaster [6] ||

» POWERS

Emotional ESP
                                                A shutting down of senses and intense mental turmoil led your powers to map onto emotions and understanding others through this extra sense. By reaching out with this power you are able to sense the emotions of those in the area and by viewing them directly you can gather their general intentions. Not to be confused with thought reading, the combined information can inform you of broad details like a desire to inflict pain, run away, or hide. It will not grant you a window into the how. In addition by spending time around the same people over long periods of time you can learn to recognize them via your emotion sense. Your power can extend out to a range of two city blocks. Be careful though because as the number of sources grows they can become overwhelming and lead your mind to retreat inward becoming lost in the sea of feelings.

Emotion Blast
                                                Drawing on the emotive energy of those nearby you are able to harness it and form it into a concussive beam attack. The strength of this attack is highly dependent on your ability to utilize the emotions of others. While intensity tends to beat quantity, enough sources of little emotion can be just as valuable. Be warned though, your own emotions can not be drawn upon as a source so flying solo may not be an option if you intend to get into a fight. Your blasts can travel up to 150 ft and are about the same shape as a baseball. At your strongest these blasts can knock someone clean off their feat but at the lower end they're more like ineffective punches.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

xxxthose who think that they're mad are truly sanexxxxthose that think they're sane are truly mad
                                            xxxxxthose who think that they're mad are truly sane xxxxthose that think they're sane are truly mad

1.xIntrovertedx2.xAvoids Contact x3.xTimid x4.xIntelligent

» PERSONALITY
                                              Eli was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) when he was 6 years old. As such, a number of quirks to who he is can be attributed to this. He acts standoffish most of the time, and doesn't catch onto normal social cues like sarcasm, taking most things literally when said to him.
                                              He is capable of emulating emotion visible when he remembers too, but often times keeps it internalized to avoid outbursts that would draw attention to himself. Eli really does prefer to go unnoticed. This comes from factors of his avoidance personality traits that seeks to avoid contact with others and thereby conflict. He survived though, wary of others at all times, keeping his guard up at nearly all times, just by being quiet and alone.

There are those that can approach him and break through the shell. Since most of the time he ignores others, anticipating mockery or other forms of bullying, those that don't get his cold exterior instead find a passionate young man capable of extreme intelligence and rational thought.
                                              Eli also knows how to be gentle and show his emotions when he is close to others, and lets them in.
                                              Its like trying to get a bottle of champagne open. Difficult at first, and then unstoppable torrent.

↳ mathematics, theoretical sciences, toast, friends

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ simplicity, his mother, applied sciences

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ Heavy foods, strong aromas, tobacco, alcohol, himself

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ mint smells, his father

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

xxxgotta get up in the morningxxxxgotta get up and work work work
                                            xxxxxgotta get up in the morningxxxxgotta get up and work work work

» CURRENCY x / x $0.00

» AFFILIATION x / x Wards
                                            » POSITION x / x Student/Ward
                                                  Full Time

» RESIDENCE x / x Town House - Owned by Miranda Lyons (Mother)

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

xxxanother man's junkxxxxis another man's treasure
                                            xxxxxanother man's junkxxxxis another man's treasure

█ »x Emergency Meds
                                              █ »x Cellular Phone
                                              █ »x Sensory Items (non-combat)
                                              █ »x Headphones w/ Micro MP3 Player

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

xxxmy past does not define mexxxxit only shows where I have been
                                            xxxxxmy past does not define mexxxxit only shows where I have been

» BACKGROUND
                                              Elidor Lyons is a biracial child, conceived by his mother during a seriously bad drug trip and a Egyptian businessman. Early life wasn't the problem, but when his technical legal father learned of his origin, things turned bad quickly for poor little Eli. His father used his little body in horrible and invasive ways, leaving deep psychological trauma and physical scars. His biological mother and legal father at the time eventually lost custody around the time Eli was 4 years old, and he was thrust into the foster system. He was eventually adopted by a young hopeful couple: Timothy and Miranda Lyons. Timothy would pass away due to complications with a undiagnosed heart condition, and shortly thereafter, Eli was diagnosed with ASD. The result was a hard childhood for a single mother, but the worst thing was, Eli's father tracked them down, repeatedly. Initially, he was able to find and abuse Eli, until the police started shuffling them around, but they never opted for witness protection. It wouldn't work, as Eli had a hard enough time. During this period, the young boy grew up constantly afraid of who could lead his father to him, constantly afraid of everything. The only solace he had was science. Logic. Reason.

His education in public schools was sketchy at best, so a lot of his studies were done on his own and with various tutors throughout his childhood with Miranda, who was also a certified teacher. The two bonded over physics and chemistry, and often times, in the most peaceful of times, they would do little experiments. Most of his sensory toys where made by the two of them, so they have strong emotional connections. His earliest education was an early preschool, where he initially met his childhood friend, Derek Thompson. Then he went from school to school throughout the Midwest after his adoption. Now, he was a transfer student to New Brockton Mercy High School, in his freshman year. Eli and his mother just prayed his father wouldn't find him.

» TRIGGER EVENT

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> Steel Lapin

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:44 am
          XXXXXXXXXXXXMakoto Inazuma
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxx Tinker 4 / Striker 4

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

xxxknowing one self is the first step http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/#xxxxthe first step to eternal greatness

» NICKNAME x/ x Makoto or Mako
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x Kirin
                                            » AGE x/ x 23
                                            » GENDER x/ x Female
                                            » SEXUALITY x/ x Pansexual
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x August 30th
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x US, Hope
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x US, New Brockton

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x 5'3"
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 165lbs
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Gold
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Platinum Blonde
                                            » BUILD x/ x Athletic
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x She has metal arms and legs, so there ain't much that's going to overpower that.

» CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x Makoto can normally be found wearing a set of khaki coveralls over a cheap tank top, when in Tinker mode, with some noteable alterations. Her sets, though not made out of any special materials, are all sported with large zip flaps over vital access points on her mechanical limbs. When feeling lazy, and heading out and about without a specific event in mind, Makoto normally carries a messenger bag filled with tools and pulls the slightly weathered upper half of a PRT uniform on to look slightly more presentable. There is a point of distinction, however, as Dragon's Teeth insignia annoint its collar. Outside of that her attire for specific events shifts on a whim [ Check Spoiler in Posts ].
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x As she no longer has limbs made of flesh, Kirin's outfit is what would be considered skimpy for a normal cape. Lightly armored in what looks like scales, it only really covers her torso and appears to meld perfectly into her cybernetics - which sport similarly fashioned venting slots in place of unnecessary armor. The helmet mimics the head of a dragon, with aggressively shaped lenses that could be fitted for some special effect and a pair of aesthetic breakaway horns. While her "hands" remain uncovered her feet sport minimalist footwear meant to reduce wear and tear on her prosthetics and assist in dampening excessive force without inhibiting her exceptional mobility.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION x/ xChaotic Neutral

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x Tinker [ 4 ], Striker [ 4 ]

» POWERS

Limb Replacement Cybernetics
                                                A tinker with a narrow focus but excellent skill ceiling within the category. In this case the creation of synthetic limbs of all kinds. These prosthetic pieces of equipment can be built at a technological level well above those even in the conceptual stage of research at normal institutions. With the proper funding and supplies the creation of mechanical limbs which look real, are light weight, and yet both durable and stronger than a human limb is entirely possible. Though these limbs won't be outdoing a brute class cape with super strength they'll certainly give an edge over trained martial artists. The option to augment them with minor gadgets is also within the grasp of your abilities.

Static Strikes
                                                With a body able to collect and store a comparatively small amount of charge you are able to generate strikes that deliver painful and in some cases incapacitating shocks of electricity similar to a more powerful taser. Though be careful as your power requires motion to charge up and being able to move after expending a charge can leave you vulnerable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

xxxthose who think that they're mad are truly sanexxxxthose that think they're sane are truly mad
                                            xxxxxthose who think that they're mad are truly sane xxxxthose that think they're sane are truly mad

1.xHotheaded ⇣ x2.xHyperactive ⇣ x3.xOverconfident ⇣ x4.xSilly ⇣

» PERSONALITY
                                              Though she's grown out of her more childish antics, Makoto is one to pick fun and crack wise on a regular basis. She has confidence in her abilities, beyond a fault - it's why she's sporting her mechanized elements, after all. Practical jokes are a favorite tool in her personal arsenal, and have only grown more fantastical as her tinker prowess exposes itself. Don't take her identifying as pansexual as a sign she isn't picky, however, as she prefers a person to exhibit qualities she finds interesting without needing to be asked first. She's willing to take a few too many shots, but at the end of the day prefers to stay away from party adjacent substances that someone could hang over her head later on down the line. She's always first on her list of concerns, but is open to the idea of that changing. When it comes to fights she's a bit easy to rile up, but the situation that got her to where she is now has made her more willing to bounce out of bad situations instead of trying to finish every scuffle on her term. She's a bit more rowdy than your average Tinker, since most of her tinkering ways exist to keep herself upright and not as the type of purely obsessive instincts many possessed. Asking about her time in the PRT and Dragon's Teeth is a severe sore spot, information about which needs to be coaxed out of her and shouldn't be inquired about unless one is okay with staring down her many pointed instruments. She absolutely will not let anyone who is not beyond close to her mess with, touch, poke, prod, eyeball, or otherwise hover around her cybernetics - exceptions granted only to qualified technicians and after entering into a binding agreement base on their profession. Her sense of humor could be described as something between silly and outright strange. She tends to glorify most things that land squarely in the category of whimsically or cynically weird, while shying away from the occult and sinister elements of the strange.

↳ heavy music, Fireball whisky, practical jokes, cheap food

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ fighting, joking around

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ PRT, hip hop, overpriced stuff she didn't make, boring drinks

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ confinement, the man who threw her into the electrical substation

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» CURRENCY x / x $00.00

» AFFILIATION x / x Toybox
                                            » POSITION x / x Member
                                                  Full Time

» RESIDENCE x / x In her Toybox provided workshop.

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS
                                                - As a member of Dragon's Teeth, Makoto defied orders to chase a villain into a substation. The result was a failed mission, grievous bodily harm to her, and disciplinary action information added to her file.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x 1 Set Basic Cybernetics | Provided by Dragon
                                              █ »x 1 Pair Combat Knives
                                              █ »x 1 PRT Uniform Top w/ Dragon's Teeth Insignia

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND
                                              Makoto was born and raised in Hope, no stranger to the rough and tumble reputation it earned over the years, though hardly growing up in its worst areas. She had been, and remains to this day, somewhat of a punk - and avid fan of most music categorized as "heavy". Always ready for a fight, and ready to speak her mind, though with a lighter side than most brooding teens who frequented the scene. Her grades were middling and pursuit of anything less gritty non-extant.

Thrust into the world of policing just out of school, her hard-nosed, dogged attitude carved out a comfortable space from the get go. That willingness to do what needed to be done, and penchant for lightening the mood in between assignments, made her a fast friend to what amounted to area beat cops. A results driven mindset also made her a favorite in the neighborhood PRT precinct, but a bout of nepotism and poorly timed prank saw her shipped out to New Brockton and mired in a territorial swamp.
                                              It was here she languished for several years before being plucked out of the dead end by what seemed like pure happenstance. She'd resigned herself to the life of a cop, never rising to be something more.

Dragon's Teeth was a whirlwind from the start, and one Makoto never quite landed from after being swept up. Training, training, and more training. Sudden access to resources, and skyrocketing standards. She was never going to make it, and she never did. Instead of becoming the best unaltered humanity had to offer, she became a middling cape without the ability necessary to lead one Dragon's squad or the form necessary to fit in among her former squadmates. And so she accepted the eponymous leader's offering of replacement bits, and walked away on her own terms instead of jockeying a desk back at standard fair PRT. Instead she found a bar and a bottle of Fireball, and set down the path to become a dragon in her own right - which started mostly with some jokes at her own expense and a tab that was already too large. It should have included plans to retrofit herself, but hey... she had time, right?

» TRIGGER EVENT
                                              You know that moment when you realize that you've done something stupid in your haste to do something cool? When your showing off is going to come back and smack you in the mouth and you can see it coming from a mile? When you pick a fight but the person's surrounded by their crew and you don't realize it. Makoto's moment like that turned out a bit more... damaging.

There was always a certain sense of superiority to being a member of Dragon's Teeth, to being asked to tussle with the capes even though you didn't have powers of your own. In Makoto's case she'd more than mastered bladed weapons, and paired with a suit of power, she cut through things like butter. It was exhilarating, but naturally put her at a disadvantage. She needed to close ground on her targets, and the exos made that easy. A bit too easy, to the point that she'd become exceptionally sure of her skills. It all went straight to her head. The constant chances to get into scuffles, the augmentation of her natural abilities, the nice cloistered spaces to train in absent any outside interference. It was a breeding ground for complacency in Makoto, and she fell to it hook line and sinker.

She'd had a reputation as a bit of a loose canon even before getting recruited, but if there were any teeth out of place in Dragon's squad Makoto stuck out at the severest of angles. Constantly freelancing, she'd gotten lucky her first few times pulling stunts. It was all the type of stuff that would get you in trouble only if you ******** it up, but that might only get you a slap on the wrist if it went right. Don't go into X situation alone or you could get hurt. Use these tactics. Follow these specific rules. She'd gotten a reprimand the first time, but the disciplinary actions quickly lost their bite in the face of results the others weren't producing. Her squadmates were starting to sour on her antics, but the displeasure hadn't made its way out of the field.

And then she got hot and chased a cape into an electrical substation.

They'd told her plenty of times not to follow without backup, to heed her surroundings. Don't let them bait you into things, because you can never tell what their powers are at a glance. It should have clicked that her scenario was dumb. That even the most foolish of criminals would retreat to an area where they'd have the upper hand. But the little lightning headed firecracker had gotten wrapped up in threat assessments and self confidence. Psyched herself into feeling like a zealous bit of prep could make her invincible in the field. No amount of tinkering and studying and training could combat such a natural hardheadedness. Her power armor could have been adjusted by the man who designed it and it wouldn't have stopped what happened, prevented her stupidity from costing her.

The electricity hadn't killed her when he took advantage of the ace up his sleeve to toss her like a rag doll into one of the conduits - probably thanks to the power armor, but she was quite literally burn around the edges. It was some sort of push skill, she'd never learned since her ******** up had stopped the day in its tracks. Electricity has a tendency to be nasty when it exits a body, and being thrown through multiple sources didn't help the greenhorn's case. She dodged the reaper, lost the perp, her limbs and any good will she'd earned. A reputation for fearlessness and action was in an instant shifted to idiocy and unsuitability; leaving Makoto herself at a crossroads. Of human and machine. Of a job and her self respect. Or perhaps it was self righteousness.

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm
          XXXXXXXXXXXXIZUMI WAKATSUCHI
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxx Breaker

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

» NICKNAME x/ x Tsuchi
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x The Boogeyman
                                            » AGE x/ x 28
                                            » GENDER x/ x Male
                                            » SEXUALITY x/ x Heterosexual
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x 04/18
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x Japan, Shinjuku
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x U.S.A, N.Y.C

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x 183 cm
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 170 lbs
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Brown
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Brown
                                            » BUILD x/ x Average
                                            » OUTSTANDING FEATURES x/ x None

» CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x Izumi can almost always be found wearing a suit of some sort, usually from a high-end tailor. His tastes are expensive and gentlemanly, always.
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x The Boogeyman's costume is ever changing, when his powers are active Izumi's body is shrouded by a dark mass of swirling appendages.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION x/ x Chaotic Neutral

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x Breaker [ 10 ]

» POWERS

Phantom Limb Creation
                                                When you activate your power your body shifts drastically into an alien shape not visible to the naked eye. In essence you become merged with a giant mass of multitudinous arms composed of a shadow like material. These arms are too numerous to count and are able to phase through inorganic matter. The arms themselves exist at every conceivable angle and even seem to sprout from each other. In addition to this, these arms are each as strong as your own arms and can reach out to fill an area of 30ft around you in all directions. They are also roughly as dense as an actual arm and can interfere with physical matter and elemental attacks. Whenever an arm interacts with other matter it becomes visible and is vulnerable to damage just as a normal arm is. Note though that this enhanced state is mentally and physically taxing and as such can not be maintained continuously for too long. On your fifth post of consecutive use you will pass out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

1.xGrim ⇣ x2.xStoic ⇣ x3.xImperious ⇣ x4.xForbearing ⇣

» PERSONALITY
                                              Since the death of his wife Izumi has become something of a monotonous and uncaring individual. Very stale and routine in his way of dealing with social encounters, only finding very few joys in life and very much far between one another. His heart is as black and void as his abnormal ability appears. Carrying a sort of vendetta against those who take the lives of the innocent. Operating outside of law and organization due to his intense hatred for both, he shows no mercy to those who have taken life and will attempt to end theirs in order to halt any further deaths. When in the heat of battle Izumi is prone to psychotic outbreaks, making him a liability around others as he's likely to kill anything in his immediate surroundings if proper precautions aren't kept. Izumi prefers solitude thanks to this, as well as a few other more personal reasons. He keeps interaction to a minimum and stalks the shadows of the underworld, keeping tabs on what is happening and planning out his next target or plan of attack. His guise as The Boogeyman has taken on somewhat of a vigilante title. Greatly feared by criminals as they have a better chance of survival facing off against heroes or finding themselves arrested, if The Boogeyman sets his sights on you there's no survival.

↳ Coffee, cigarettes, reading, superhuman abilities.

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ Cleansing the streets of filth.

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ Villains, occasionally heroes, destruction, killers.

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ Crime based organizations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» CURRENCY x / x $00.00

» AFFILIATION x / x Independent
                                            » POSITION x / x Vigilante
                                                  No rest for the wicked.

» RESIDENCE x / x Loft

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS
                                                There have been hundreds of reports pertaining to The Boogeyman, none of them good, and all of them bloody. At least a dozen murders, all of them having known connections to some kind of criminal organization or having a record. The Boogeyman has been labeled a vigilante superhuman, neither a hero, nor a true villain however the way he operates closely resembles the same evil as that which he hunts. Despite nobody really knowing if he's even real he' been labeled wanted by authorities and heroes alike due to his criminal behavior and lack of empathy for human life, and obviously sought after by villains and the likes due to the countless interference he has created to their operation. None of the actions taken by his persona can be linked to Izumi currently as his identity is still in the clear. That being said Izumi himself was a contract killer for many years during his time in Japan meaning his hands aren't clean either, however his past has yet to follow him overseas and he has remained clean, his record spotless thanks to the care and precaution he takes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x Wedding rings.
                                              █ »x Empty slot.
                                              █ »x Empty slot.
                                              █ »x Empty slot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND
                                              There really wasn't anything special about Izumi growing up, he was just an average person, the type of man that could meld into the crowd, excessively normal. Much of his early life was bland and boring, he lived with his parents, went to school, lived your average teenage life. It wasn't until his first kill that things changed, his life became interesting, he finally made his mark on the world and broke away from the crowd. It wasn't premeditated, he hadn't been forced to do anything, his victim had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Izumi had just began an internship at a law firm, he had worked late and ended up missing the last bus. It was a long walk through a dangerous neighborhood but he had little choice. An attempted mugging took place, however the drugged up man hadn't expected someone like Izumi to put up a fight. He wrestled the weapon away from his would be mugger and wasted little time in firing off a killing blow. He had been calm the entire encounter, he had only fired once, he then disposed of the body and removed himself from the scene. Weeks passed with no repercussions,no knock on his door. Izumi believed himself good at killing people after that, he quit his job a month later and began a new line of work, something he was skilled in, murder for money.

Before long he had become a sort of scary story criminals would tell one another. He worked for criminals killing other criminals, picking off the opposition so to speak. He was wealthy, connected, and dangerous. His life continued like this for a few short years before he finally met his match. A woman by the name of Midori in one of the coffee shops he would frequent. The two quickly became infatuated with one another and before long they had begun dating. Shortly after that they moved in together, and the rest was history. He had retired his dangerous work and settled into a safe job in law where he had begun. Remaining undisturbed for a couple of years, peaceful and happy, before tragedy struck. His wife fell ill and had to be hospitalized due to her condition. Izumi wasn't making enough money to support her medical bills and had become desperate, turning to the one thing he was good at- killing. He took on one final job that would provide enough wealth to pay for his wife's surgery and medical expenses all at once. He accepted immediately and went to work.

Everything went wrong, his target had been expecting him and he was met with an ambush, as well as his kidnapped wife. Izumi was critically wounded and his wife executed before his eyes. It was all over for him until he was saved by the abnormal occurrence of supernatural ability. Sprouting shadow-like limbs from his body and killing all who were present. He was carried off to the hospital shortly after and spent many weeks in recovery, not even sure if he wanted to live anymore at all. Afraid to face his wife in the afterlife, and have to own up to his lies and all the deaths he was responsible for he instead decided to live on and exact vengeance on the evildoers of the world in his own sick and twisted way. After striking fear and inflicting death after death upon the Yakuza in Japan a vengeful Izumi set his sights on America and moved locations in order to clean up the streets of what was perhaps the most corrupt country in the world.

After only a few months of living inside the United States he's already become somewhat notable, although many still doubt his existence. The Boogeyman is a whisper on the lips of criminals, the face blamed for mysterious disappearances and major criminal deals being thwarted. Already putting a dent in crime despite his limited time here, Izumi only planning to go further and further. He was a killer after all, and he had a particular hypocritical way of thinking. Killing other killers in order to stop the number of innocent deaths caused by their hands.

» TRIGGER EVENT
                                              It was supposed to go smoothly, business as usual just like any other day. Unfortunately it would only end up being the catalyst toward Izumi's downward spiral. His job was simple, he had seamlessly executed dozens of similar requests. Hired by a powerful Yakuza crime lord, paid well in order to deal with an opposing mafioso family that had been causing trouble for his client as of recent. Izumi was a hired killer, more commonly known as a hitman. Often referred to as The Boogeyman by the few who knew of his services, a highly proficient kind of murderer who was worth top dollar. Izumi usually strayed from killing crime lords, they were brutal, cruel, well protected, and some of his most valuable customers. However when he was approached with this specific contract the payout far exceeded the need to keep around the opposing kingpin, even if Izumi himself had prior dealings with the man beforehand. This was his fatal flaw, taking on a job that involved a past client, someone who knew who he was and what he was capable of doing.

Izumi Wakatsuchi used to be a name that struck horror and fear into the hearts of many. Back in his prime he had been behind the murder of many high ranking officials and other more underground figureheads. He was incredibly skilled at what he did and was in high demand during the height of his career. However his work ended up taking a decline as he finally found somebody who could put a stop to this terrifying killer, a lover. Before long Izumi outside of his cold blooded work was a devoted husband. Everything he did was for his loving wife, the reason he ultimately returned to killing was in order to keep her alive and by his side. His wife, Midori- a very kind woman with a strong will, yet a fragile body. Stricken by a debilitating disease she had been bedridden for nearly seven months, assigned permanently to a hospital wing where she could receive constant care. Between the medical bills and other costs the loving duo were quickly going under. That was when Izumi came back to his roots. He had done a few small jobs since, enough to keep the bills paid and the two of them together, his wife as healthy as she could be in her current state. However when he was offered the opportunity of a lifetime by a very notable Yakuza boss he was unable to decline, the score promised being enough to pay off any medical bills needed, perhaps even afford surgery for his wife and allow her to return home with him.

One final job, that was truthful in a sense as this was the last job he ever undertook. Everything was going as planned at the beginning. Izumi arrived at the opposing Yakuza's villa, dispatching guard after guard with precision and haste. A silenced pistol, some garrote, and a tactical knife being all he had taken on this job. Using the three tools he was able to infiltrate the building with ease, reaching the chambers of his mark quickly and efficiently. As he cracked open the door and surveyed the room he noted how dark it was inside. Still he could make out the silhouette of a body beneath the sheets and began to make his move The moment he opened the door and took his first few steps inside his entire life changed. The lights turned on blindingly, a blow to the back of his head had Izumi staggering to his knees. Three men standing before him, the crime boss and presumably some goons. There was little pause in their motions, they knew who they were dealing with after all. A single bullet fired from each of their weapons, ripping through his flesh. He could feel the heat in his legs and arm, the burn as they fell limp. Only his non dominant left remaining functional after the synchronized attack. However that did not carry his attention, the blood curdling scream from the silhouette inside the bed was what caught him off guard. Midori, it was her voice. His sickly wife lay handcuffed to the bed, bloodied and bruised from mistreatment, watching in terror and confusion as her husband had been the target of a firing squad.

"MIDORI, NO"

The goons trained their guns upon his wife, everything was happening too quickly for him to react, he could only watch. Several shots rang through the air, his struggling wife ceasing to cry out or strain herself against the cuffs. After the bullets had fired everything grew silent for what felt like an eternity. Izumi could see what was happening around him but none of it was registering. The pain of loss contorting his face, hot tears rolled down his cheeks. He could see the bullets as the group turned toward him and began unleashing a torrent of gunfire. He knew they were lodging themselves inside of his body however he couldn't even feel the crippling pain it was causing him. After everything had settled he raised his head weakly, eyes of hatred boring into the Yakuza, he seemed to be saying something, trying to speak to Izumi however through the shock, pain, and the ringing in his ears he couldn't make out a word. That was when the man raised his gun to Izumi's head and pressed it against his temple. He didn't care if he was about to die, however he wouldn't let this man live after what he had done.

What happened next was unable to be explained, before the shot could fire a hand reached out and pushed the gun away, the shot narrowly missing his head. Then out of nowhere more arms extended, hands reaching out and launching a counter-attack on the group. However there was nobody here to come to Izumi's aid, neither were these appendages human. They were black and transparent, like some kind of abyssal creation. He watched as the limbs tore away at the men in an apparent mass of fury, ripping apart their limbs, tearing through their chest cavity. There was only anger. An estranged Izumi searched the room for the source, turning his head from left to right before realizing that the origin of these demonic limbs seemed to be himself, a mass of black tentacles sprouting from his back. He couldn't control them, he wasn't even sure what they were- but they seemed to be working off of emotion, his hatred fueling them as they continued to disembowel his would be killers until the group was nothing but a bloody mess of gore strewn across the room. He couldn't move his legs, nor his right arm. The overwhelming need to see his wife consumed him and the horrific appendages heeded his command. The arms latched onto various parts of the room and dragged him to the bedside where he held his dead wife. Caressing her face with his one good hand he let his palm drift to her eyelids as he helped her close her eyes, the milky lifelessness about them no longer staring back at him.

The sound of sirens in the distance interrupted his sorrowful farewell, the phantom limbs acting on their own as they broke the bedroom window and crawled through, dragging a distraught Izumi along with them. He wasn't sure what was happening anymore, a mix of shock and blood loss taking him over. However his newfound demonic power had a mind of it's own in the matter, working off of Izumi's clinging to life and dragging his rag doll like figure to the nearest hospital, placing him outside the doors before disappearing into thin air, seemingly vanishing from existence as the origin point on his back disappeared. He was found by nursing staff and after many hard weeks of recovery within the hospital he managed to live. This was his first taste of the paranormal activity he was granted.

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> ILLUSORRY

illusorry

Sugary Puppy

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50

Holy Rinaku
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:38 am
steel lapin
approved

rocket punches
approved

illusorry
approved. That Nickname has a history, be aware

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:53 pm
          XXXXXXXXXXXXKendall Weiss
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxx Master/Trump

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

» NICKNAME x/ x Kay, Ken
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x Shalashaska (also the Defenestrator.)
                                            » AGE x/ x 22
                                            » GENDER x/ x Male
                                            » SEXUALITY x/ x Straight
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x 5/11
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x US/Brockton
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x US/Brockton

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x 6'3
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 230lbs
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Brown
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Brown
                                            » BUILD x/ x Stocky, but not so much that he couldn't be offhandedly descried as lean. Muscualar but not oppressively so.
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x Striking resemblance to his mother and father both,bearing the strongest features of both of their faces. If anyone had ever heard of the heroes Redrock and Dawnstar they would probably recognize him as looking very similar.

» CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x Dresses business casual almost all the time with an electric sense of fashion that both commands attention while not seeming too over the top. It's where he's at his most comfortable.
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x He wears his usual Dragon's teeth power armor with a mask covering the lower half of his face and a hood over his head. The only things that would allude to him being different than other members, due to the innocuousness of his attire, is the yellow Crown on the back of his jacket and the black, finger-less gloves he wears. Occasionally, dark makeup over what little of his face can be seen is often obscured by black makeup.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION xChaotic/Good x

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x Master [ 6 ], Trump [ 6 ]

» POWERS

Master

You possess an ability to engender emotions within others. As was the general emotional consensus during your trigger event, fear shall be the strongest emotion you can inflict on others. People other than parahumans trained to fight parahumans will have a difficult time overcoming that fear to the point of being unable to move. Meaning normal humans, and inexperienced capes will have a hard time not standing still while shaking. Like with most of your kind, those who were subjects to loneliness, the emotions of love, friendship, and camaraderie are the hardest for you to force onto others. Anger, lust, apathy, and others are somewhere in the middle. Your powers can effect all those within a certain range of your body, 30 ft.

Trump Type 4

Surrounded by powers your entire life and manifested in the chaos of cape battles, your powers also manifested in a fragmented way. Similar to the emotional spectrum you have a few different abilities that can be called upon. However because you are able to pick from several different abilities they tend to be slower and clunkier than other powers. From the following powers you may adopt one at a time and after choosing one must wait two posts before switching to another.

Blaster 2: You are able to fling balls of energy that detonate into a small shock wave strong enough to trip up an unprepared person. These can explode on a time delay of up to five seconds after touching something. Using your time delay you can get up to five balls exploding in tandem for an effect that is stronger. However there is diminishing returns on the strength as each additional blast only works to create something fractionally stronger.

Brute 2: You are able to regenerate minor injuries such as cuts, scrapes, and sprains. This power is strong enough to outright prevent bruising, and dull the pain from such impacts such as regular punches, kicks, or hits with blunt weapons.

Shaker 2: You are able to create false sounds ranging from simple clangs, clatters, and footsteps to more complex sounds like music or speech. The volume of these sounds is also under your control but capped below the level of causing permanent damage to the ears. These sounds can seem to emanate from anywhere within a 50ft area from your body.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

1.xConfident x2.xAnhedonic x3.x"Friendly "x4.xDetermined

» PERSONALITY

Kendall Weiss, or King to the few who are aware of his actions as a Cape, is a particularly strange Master. Usually master's rise out of isolation, alienation and often self imposed exile. The stress of such things coming to a fever pitch usually cripples the ability for someone to ever recover, but there was never anything particularly normal about the way Kendall interacted with the world. He was a loner mostly out of spite, due in no small part to the lack of interaction he had with his parents aroudn the time he was old enough to be left home alone while they were off doing their heroic deeds. People tended not to attach themselves to him, for whatever, reason and that initially made him retract inwards, finding his solitude to be his solace in a very big, very lonely world. Large parts of that distinct, emptiness that filled the space of his mind where friendships are usually held are, to this day, still damaged, but in a different way. The triggering of his powers lead him to true solitude. Without parents, he was sent to an orphanage where he made his first friends, and while he never did truly acclimate, he did feel things he considered foreign, however; Comradeship, for one.

His powers were not of the friendly inclination. Practice had taught him that knowing intense fear was what allowed him to impart it on people, and that his lack of understanding of the opposite spectrum of emotions inhibited his ability to enrapture people with it on the same order of intensity. To that end he became inquisitive. What was it like to love? To care about something beyond the surface? Well, at the point where his formal reasoning and operations set in, he finally grew a yearning. He seeks to love, to laugh, even if he can barely experience these things. It's difficult to explain a man without love, without natural joy, but Kendall is, in truth, anhedonic for most things and trying his best to feel something more than the anger and fear he so deeply represses. He smiles, even if to him they are empty. He imprints himself with others, often trying to endear, albeit only so much.

When it comes to his goal in life, however, he knows it is a self destructive path. He doesn't care. He is righteous in his own mind, uncaring for the rules set and consequences for his actions so long as he fulfills his goal of ending every supervillain he can.

↳ All forms of music with a predilection for lyrics, savory foods, Tequilla, guns, knives, having boundaries respected, learning, reading, observing

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ Killing evil capes, practicing using his powers or gun and knife play, the color purple, cooking

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ Sweets, animals, The Chainsmokers, has a subconscious dislike for breakers who deal in energy and blasters, the color pink

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ Villains, the Cape who killed his parents, people who are mean to orphans.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» CURRENCY x / x $00.00

» AFFILIATION x / x Dragon's Teeth
                                            » POSITION x / x Soldier
                                                  Full Time

» RESIDENCE x / x House

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS
                                                - Survived an S class Breaker/Blaster attack on the superhumans Dawnstar and Redrock, which killed them and several dozen others. (It is known that their son survived, but not how old he was or what happened to him. Any irp revelations to the latter would result in this knowledge becoming freereign for whoever discovered it/was told/figured it out or whatever.)
                                                - Very bullheadedly took on a C-tier villain responsible for several injuries within the dragons teeth, seemingly without being harmed though everyone is certain they saw him get hit a few times. He finished the scuffle by Defenestrating him.
                                                - Was once apprehended by the sons of b***h while attempting to track the above villain but was somehow able to negotiate his release. Details are hazy, but after two days of what has been described as paranormal encounters they deduced he was cursed and freed him.
                                                - Notably, he has several reprimands branding his file, but he does good work. It is recommended that he be kept under watch for high operations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x A combat knife and dart rifle (nonlethal, tranquilizers only.)
                                              █ »x Light Power Armor
                                              █ »x Combat prediction software Unusable pending crew discussion.
                                              █ »x His mother's necklace, with a white star made of white gold in the center, and his father's Ruby gauntlets are in a safe in his house. They are his only reminders of them, physical anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND

People didn't seem to ever really like him growing up. Kendall was quiet and reserved, kept to his own listened to his music, didn't make a lot of friends. As a result, people tended to leave him alone. His parents were rich "business people" and so he was pretty well off and that kept bullies off of his back, but it also alienated kids. By his tenth birthday, he was very resigned in his somewhat lonely state. Middle and highschool were tragically boring for him, up until his trigger event. It was never apparent to him before, but he loved the idea of being a hero, of beating up bad guys. Maybe it was the years his parents regalled him with tales of the heroes tahat inspired them, maybe it was just dumb genetic, but he always, somewhere in his vast imagination, that if he triggered powers he would become a hero. The murder of his parents and 89 other innocents in the crossfire made him even more resigned to that end. As stated above, following their deaths the 17 year old Kendall was placed into an orphanage for older boys who would be 18 soon, not many were there of course but plenty enough to make an impression. They never learned that he was a cape, but they knew who his parents were, and instead of alienating him they did what they could to foster friendship. They knew what it was like to lose someone. On his 18th birthday, he deicided against joining up with the Wardens and instead hid his powers from the recruiters in the Dragon's Teeth. Less restrictions, more violence to turn against super-villains. As the years droned, he honed more of his powers, keeping his identity as King, named by someone who identified him as a Master and Trump offhandedly in the ruins by a Warden who saw him fighting. Now, years later, he still aims to bring justice to the evil capes who have robbed so many of their families and their livelihoods.

» TRIGGER EVENT

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> Praying Psycho Mantis

Temujin Uchiha

Holy Rinaku
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:18 pm
Praying Psycho Mantis

Few things to fix here. And a concern or two you may not know about.

First, the nickname King was the founder of the most despised, hated, and feared group of serial killers the world had ever seen. The slaughterhouse 9. Just thought you should be aware of that.

On to actual problems.

Assualt rifles are not provided by dragons teeth. They are only given non lethal weaponry as they are government sponsored. Dragon is the head of that group and is pretty friendly but yeah, we arent allowing players to start with firearms.

Combat prediction software we will need to hash out. Thats defiants gear and he only had i think 2 working models. But enough time has past that he likely has made more so we will have to discuss that bit.

only issues i have thus far.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:13 pm
Holy Rinaku
Praying Psycho Mantis

First, the nickname King was the founder of the most despised, hated, and feared group of serial killers the world had ever seen. The slaughterhouse 9. Just thought you should be aware of that.

On to actual problems.

Assualt rifles are not provided by dragons teeth. They are only given non lethal weaponry as they are government sponsored. Dragon is the head of that group and is pretty friendly but yeah, we arent allowing players to start with firearms.

Combat prediction software we will need to hash out. Thats defiants gear and he only had i think 2 working models. But enough time has past that he likely has made more so we will have to discuss that bit.

Edited, I only mentioned the power armor cause it's in the list of things given by the Dragon's Teeth. Edited the rifle to just a dart rifle with tranquilizer rounds.  

Temujin Uchiha

Holy Rinaku
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 am
Praying Psycho Mantis
Holy Rinaku
Praying Psycho Mantis

On to actual problems.

Edited, I only mentioned the power armor cause it's in the list of things given by the Dragon's Teeth. Edited the rifle to just a dart rifle with tranquilizer rounds.
The power armor was fine.

Approved if all conditions were met.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:57 am
          XXXXXXXXXXXXMegan Gray
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxx Tinker 8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

» NICKNAME x/ x Night light
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x Night Light
                                            » AGE x/ x 12
                                            » GENDER x/ x Female
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x June 17th
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x Country, City
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x New York

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x Average child
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 50 pounds
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x words here
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x words here
                                            » BUILD x/ x Average physically active child
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x None to speak of. Seems like an average girl.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION xLawful/Evil x

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x Tinker [ 8 ]

» POWERS

Drone Tinker

Your primary specialty as a tinker is that of creating drones to do your bidding. These mechanical minions are capable of performing complex tasks and can put up a fight against sentient foes, especially when they are massed together against fewer opponents. There is a limitation on size however as you are unable to build them larger than say a motorcycle. However what they lack in size can be made up for with an array of different appendages, armaments, and on board VI (virtual intelligence).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

1.xQuirky ⇣ x2.xAdorable ⇣ x3.xTerrifying ⇣ x4.xBrilliant ⇣

» PERSONALITY
                                              Megan is your average lawful evil undersider. She has her own set of laws, and obeys her groups rules. She has a playful demeanor even though her games are PRETTY DAMN DARK. She toys with her prey like a cat would a wounded mouse. She wont typically kill it because then she just wouldnt have anything to play with anymore. She is very much afraid of the dark, and most of her inventions tend to have some sort of illumination system built into them. Be it headlights or plan lightup synthetic skin she doesnt get caught in the dark anymore. In fact her fear of monsters and things worse than herself comes out full bore if she is somehow trapped in a dark area. She panics and will mostly shut down. In the end, she is a young girl that is just scared in these situations. She never goes anywhere without her teddy bear. Wont you give her a hug. .

↳ Artificial Intellegence, Robutts, Siren

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ Teddy Sir Frederick, Working on new toys

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ People that break the rules, People encroaching on her territory, Bullies, Dumb Brutes.

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ Darkness! No Parents!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» POSITION x / x Undersider
                                                  Full Time

» RESIDENCE x / x New Brockton

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x inventory
                                              █ »x Basic small toolbox with common garage tools
                                              █ »x School backpack (Legend featured prominently on it)
                                              █ »x Spare Clothes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND
                                              Megan was born to a third generation Heartbroken cape. As such, nature and nurture were ******** on a few levels. She has always struggled with social interaction but has a sense of what is right and what is wrong. Her father gave her a teddy bear when she was 4 years old and she has kept it around her, at furthest length from her body just across a bed or a table. The heartbroken have been a part of the undersiders for a century by this time, if a more scary group of enforcers. They were cared for as long as possible by Imp and still follow her laws for the most part. So its more of a family thing at this point. She is expected to take her own territory and is beginning her life as a cape on her own. Despite issues with her siblings they have a fairly close relationship.

» TRIGGER EVENT
                                              Megans older sister and her were in a fight. Deciding to pay a cruel prank and play on Megans fear of the dark, the girl through her teddy bear into the screen porch. Not thinking, Megan ran out to get it. A slam and a moment later is was apparent that her sister shut the door behind her and locked her it. After that the girl inside killed the lights and proceeded to go to sleep, leaving Megan outside in the dark, locked out of her house for the evening. Being a Young girl, her mind payed into her fear the entire evening and she ended up panicking most of the night.

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> USERNAME

Holy Rinaku
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

Indefatigable Interloper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 am
          XXXXXXXXXXXXMERCUTIO MARTINO
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxxStranger TBD

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

» NICKNAME x/ x Merc, Marty, Commander
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x The Broker
                                            » AGE x/ x 43
                                            » GENDER x/ x Male
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x Jun 8th
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x United States, San Diego
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x United States, New Brockton
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x 5'9"
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 167lbs
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Blue
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Light Gray
                                            » BUILD x/ x Average
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x He old

» CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x Black naval officer's coat with all insignia removed and custom silver embroidery on the chest and sleeves, dark suit trousers, dress shoes.
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x None
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION x/ x Chaotic Evil

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x Stranger [ TBD ]

» POWERS

Power
                                                TBD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

1.xSocial ⇣ x2.xCalloused ⇣ x3.xProfessional ⇣ x4.xDriven ⇣

» PERSONALITY
                                              Describing Mercutio varies on who is he talking to and in what capacity. On the one hand, a weekend in a casino getting black-out drunk is not uncommon. On the other, calmly stating an ultimatum to a government official as if he is reading a bedtime story is also true. He is very much a "social chameleon," reflecting whatever personality he feels his audience wants to see from him. He has his own morals and guidelines when he interacts with his and other agents and holds them to a certain standard. When interacting with comrades in other sub-organizations or branches, he tends to display an air of absolute authority. With his enemies, his superiority complex is absolute, as if his word is law. His image for the Black Gate is the image he most commonly carries in public, which of the consummate and lethal professional. He is not above self-depreciating humor and partying, but there is a time and place for them.

↳ Fancy meats & cheeses, Science fiction, Unusual pistols

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ Transhumanism, Sangria, Tradecraft

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ Laziness, Steamed Vegetables, Small dogs

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ Unprofessional actions, Tarnishing of the Black Gate, Heavily artificial drugs
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» CURRENCY x / x $00.00

» AFFILIATION x / x Black Gate
                                            » POSITION x / x Hired Gun
                                                  Salaried

» RESIDENCE x / x Loft

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS
                                                - Decorations include Meritorious Service Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal w/ Gold Star & Combat V, and Navy Expeditionary Medal
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x Personal Smart Phone
                                              █ »x Burner Flip Phone

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND
                                              User ImageWho he was and where he came from is of little importance. From a large port town, there was never a question that he'd join the service. The question was what he'd do in the service. It was a passion he had for reading and certain video games that introduced him to the concept of espionage and Naval Intelligence. Taking a chance that the career was just like in fiction (it wasn't) Mercutio joined the navy as an intelligence officer.

Over the years he'd go from doing menial investigations into backgrounds and residences, and getting his feet wet with political influence, psychological operations, and economic warfare. While being on the ground in boots was a fascinating rush, during one mission he was captured and tortured along with the rest of his team, leaving a bad taste in his mouth for direct intervention, but a nifty parahuman ability at the same time. He was rotated a higher command upon his rescue and promotion, relegated to managing more than direct influence. With a few easy years until his retirement, Mercutio began to dwell on what he'd do. The problem was, unless he continued to work for the government for beans, what h was able to do with his skill set was illegal.

But crime pays oh so well.

He began to alter certain documents, mostly those of deceased detainees or fallen operatives, making mention of certain connections that weren't there, always using the same alias. That was who The Broker truly was from the start: a collection of ideas and dead leads, a long established alias to use once he was retired from the Navy to cover his actions, and a way to insulate himself from his own crimes. He had heard of the Black Gate during a few briefings from domestic organizations, and kept tabs on them until he was free to be hired. Now staying in New York to take on a more active role after being hired, he begins to take on a more active role in reshaping his villainous organization into his ideal operation.

» TRIGGER EVENT
                                              Link

» THEME SONGS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INDEFATIGABLE INTERLOPER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:08 pm
          XXXXXXXXXXXXEtain Hayes
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxx Master

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

» NICKNAME x/ x Ain
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x Siren
                                            » AGE x/ x 25
                                            » GENDER x/ x Female
                                            » SEXUALITY x/ x Pansexual
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x April the 28th
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x United States, New York City
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x United States, Brockton Bay

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x 5'8"
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 116 lbs
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Gold
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Crimson
                                            » BUILD x/ x Lithe
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x Avian feet and legs, animal like ear structures, and animal irises. Her back, parts of her arms, and her hips are all feathered.

» CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x If siren is in casual clothes for some reason, they consist of a black tanktop and a pair of jeans. She never wears shoes.
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x A hooded blue ensemble bearing a shoulder cape of feathers, and an avian skull on the right shoulder. Some of it is ornamented in red and it ends in a skirt a little past the hips. Her legs are wrapped in blue cloth. She doesn't disguise her face because it'd be impossible for her to have a civilian identity anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION x/ x Chaotic Good

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x Master [ 11 ]

» POWERS

Aura of Fear
                                                Whenever Siren's adrenaline rises she emits a fear inducing aura that effects everyone in her vicinity with feelings of fear and intimidation.

Dancing Blades
                                                Natural feathers exist across various parts of Siren's body which while attached retain a downy softness. However once they leave contact with her body their edges become sharp as steel. With telekinesis over her feathers she is able to launch them from her body at up to three hundred feet per second. The closer her feathers are to max speed, the sloppier her control but at a standstill she is able to levitate them with ease. Once a feather is plucked from her body a new one replaces it instantly. Most notable is the danger of her turning herself into a living frag grenade by jettisoning multitude of feathers all at once.

Shared Senses
                                                Is able to see, hear, and smell what people cut by her feathers are able to sense. Spending three posts more than 300 feet away from her will cause the effect to cease.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

1.xMotherly ⇣ x2.xKind ⇣ x3.xProtective ⇣ x4.xGenerous ⇣

» PERSONALITY
                                              Etain Hayes, aka Siren is not the kind of woman one would expect to have the word supervillain associated with her. She abhors killing, seeks to aid others, and is more than willing to risk her own life for other people. However she believes herself to be unable to exist among normal society and as a result ended up associated with Nightlight. From that relationship she became a member of the Undersiders and now assists them as it means keeping worse criminals out of the city. Seeing herself as having already been sullied by the events of her trigger, she has few qualms about assisting the gang. However she has a tendency to take a more lawful route where she can, always tries to do good deeds, and has no problem going against the law if it means getting people the help they need.

↳ Pizza, Fruit, Generosity, Nightlight, Flirting

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ Dicks, Reading, Baths, Helping Others

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ Rats, Xenophobes

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ Killing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» CURRENCY x / x $00.00

» AFFILIATION x / x Undersiders
                                            » POSITION x / x Muscle, Nightlight's Guardian
                                                  Full Time

» RESIDENCE x / x The Sewers

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS
                                                - Write stuff here
                                                - Stuff that would end up in a report
                                                - Or in the news
                                                - Or in a newspaper
                                                - It can be good or bad
                                                - Stuff

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x inventory
                                              █ »x items
                                              █ »x go
                                              █ »x here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND
                                              Etain Hayes, born 2088, was the middle child of seven. Growing up she was the forgotten child. Her life was not the best, and then in junior high she killed her boyfriend in self defense. The incident caused her to trigger and unfortunately she underwent an anomalous event. As a result her DNA warped and she became quite birdlike in appearance. Her parents kicked her out, and fearful of being arrested for murder she fled the city. Unbeknownst to her it would be discovered that the boy she'd killed had already killed twice before. Ironically if she hadn't been so afraid, she probably would have become a ward. Alas, in a different world maybe. She ended up in New Brockon, living among the sewers and drainage pipes. It was there that she saw real suffering, people who were hopelessly homeless or dying of diseases they couldn't pay for. Etain did what she could to help them and her self survive but was never willing to use her powers on people. Many years passed, and she watched many of her friends die. Starvation, disease, murder. It wasn't a nice place to live.

But then something occurred which changed her life. About a year ago she heard the faint sounds of a little girl crying. She came across a child who seemed to be lost in the dark. Etain sought to comfort that child and guided her through the underground while singing softly for her. They became rather close and the child visited her often. Megan was her name, and soon Etain began to view her like a daughter. As she spoke with the girl she learned of the Undersiders and what they did. Seeing it as a chance to help people she set about joining the organization and protecting Megan from harm. In addition she would work to keep others safe, and provide aid to those who couldn't get it for themselves.

» TRIGGER EVENT
                                              Etain Hayes is the middle child and also the forgotten child, with five sisters and a baby brother she never got much attention. When her parents weren't busy with her siblings her father was drunk and her mother was busy doing cape things. So it was no surprise that when a boy showed some attention to her in junior high that she latched right onto him quicker than he could finish saying "go out with me?" The two got along well and she was absolutely enamored with the boy. So much so that she thought they'd end up getting married and having kids of their own. Then one night they were studying together at his house he asked if she wanted to see his father's study. Curious as to why Etain accepted the offer. Once in the study she noticed that his father had a thing for birds... well a taxidermy hobby or fascination. It was actually kind of creepy in her opinion. She turned to look at one of the birds in particular and at that moment she heard the door lock turn. A sense of fear rising she turned to look her boyfriend, he was holding a pocket knife. To this day she remembers him saying with chill emotion, "I think you'd make a nice addition to the collection." The sense of betrayal was like no other, they were soulmates how could he do this to her? A struggle ensued and somehow the knife ended up sliding under a reading chair. He went for the knife, Etain searched for anything she could find to defend herself with and grabbed a fancy looking feathered pen. She rushed to where he was crouched and began stabbing him in the back of the neck. When her stood up and turned she stabbed him repeatedly in both eyes until he started flailing wildly. Etain remembers crying then, yelling about how they supposed to be together forever. As he continued to try and slash at her she circled around behind him and began to stab at the side of his neck. Eventually she must have hit something major because he dropped to the floor and bled to death. Etain herself dropped to her knees and wept over his body with all those creepy dead birds seemingly watching. Then it happened.

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> Naomi Tenkou

Naomi Tenshu
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lover

8,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Holy Rinaku
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:35 pm
All above profiles are good to go.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:23 pm
          XXXXXXXXXXXXLUKE ARSENE
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxx Blaster / Mover

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

» NICKNAME x/ x Luke
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x ...
                                            » AGE x/ x Twenty-Two
                                            » GENDER x/ x Male
                                            » SEXUALITY x/ x Hetero
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x Twenty-first of September
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x France, Paris
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x United States, City

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x 6'2"
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 170 lbs.
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Crimson
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Black
                                            » BUILD x/ x Lean/Athletic
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x Just the crimson eyes.
                                            » CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x x
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION x/ x Chaotic Evil

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x Blaster [ # ], Mover [ # ]

» POWERS

Power
                                                Power description here

Power
                                                Power description here

Power
                                                Power description here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

1.xQuiet ⇣ x2.xCold ⇣ x3.xCalculative ⇣ x4.xFaker ⇣

» PERSONALITY
                                              Luke was quite a peaceful and kind person, loved nature and music, kept to himself most of the time since he enjoyed the peace in silence and music, always making little to no friends in most places he went to. His darker side was only revealed once he saw the death of two of his family members in front of him. Breaking the peace within and bringing a monster. Still perceived to be a quiet person even kind at times, but not be fooled he learned to hate the world and the people within it. In his eyes justice needs to be done with ones own hands and in his mind he is the one that will clean the earth from the filth, stopping at nothing .

↳ Music, bright lights, video games, the night, pizza, tea, and the internet

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ Quiet, money, himself, sleeping, dogs

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ Day light, crowds, country music, salad, beer, slow people, and children.

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ Being woken up, being looked down on, lag, cats

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» CURRENCY x / x $00.00

» AFFILIATION x / x The Gravekeepers
                                            » POSITION x / x The Undertaker
                                                  Part time? Full Time? Temporary? Seasonal?

» RESIDENCE x / x Where you live bro?

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x Lighter
                                              █ »x Smart phone
                                              █ »x Headphones
                                              █ »x Wallet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND
                                              Moved from France at a young age. Luke has always been seen as a stranger or outsider pretty much every school he attended, most of the time being simply ignored or bullied through the days simply for being the new kid in class. Moving from place to place due to his parents type of work in the music industry, by the point that he had already grown used to it, not even the teachers started caring for him. Reaching the point where he would go to classes just for attendance and to listen to music quietly on his seat. The fateful day that changed everything was a rainy one or maybe it was just cloudy he couldn't exactly remember, the event was all a haze inside his mind. The day he lost his father and his brother. One would think that the bullying would stop for at least a time, how wrong he was.

The day started normal with Luke getting to class and sitting with his headphones on ignoring the idiots from his class but it seemed that one of the bullies didn't take the whole ignoring thing very well, picking up Luke by the collar he would shove him making him hit his head on a corner of a table. At this point everything was red, Luke just blew up on the kid and his friends, by the end of everything Luke was expelled and three kids were sent to the hospital.

From that point forward life became quite peaceful for Luke, still jumping from school to school but this time with the story of a angry student following closely behind meaning everyone stayed away. Spending the rest of his teenage years jumping place to place and only being able to stop after finding his own little place to call home.

» TRIGGER EVENT
                                              Family of four happily owned a custom music store that worked with making Neon and LED signs, having subwoofers, lasers flashing everywhere, blasting music, most notably having "Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin" playing in the background. Nothing weird or strange at all. One peaceful night right before the shop was closing down a hooded man approached the counter and asked for the money, the father started giving the money and reaching for an extra safe under the counter the robber takes a gun out and shoots the father of the family. The two kids prettified at the situation couldn't move at until the man pointed the gun at the younger brother and told him to start handing the money to him once more. Some minutes later you could hear sirens outside of the shop. Still feeling agitated the man shot the young brother down too and then took the other teenager by the wrist and started using him as a body shield to exit the shop, luckily the now murderer had not noticed that the was a back exit to the shop.

Now with the two of them standing in front of the shop suddenly in a hostage situation. The hooded figure shouting demands into the police who were trying to calm the man down, the countless lasers blinding him and the robber, truthfully they were not helping at all. Gun aimed at the kids head. Truthfully the police were only buying time for a sniper to set up and take the shot and finish this once and for all. One could even say that the boy in his arms was broken, never moving, not even saying a single word, a broken teenager in a broken world. In the back of his mind all he could see were the bodies of his now dead family members in a empty and dark room where the only lights were the colorful lasers moving and bouncing around the darkness and the neon signs lighting up the bodies and his own body. The words "I'm beaming" echoing inside his mind over and over again. Nothing else and nothing more. Suddenly being brought back to the world by the sound and nuzzle flash of gun, far off in the distance but loud and bright to be seen by the broken teen. "Zzzooom" was the sound he heard as a bullet flew past him and his captor, hitting one of the neon signs behind them. As fast as the flash of the neon sign exploding in bits, came another loud noise. Another shot zooming past him hitting the robber in the head. As the now dead man collapsed so did the teenager, last thing he saw once again were his dead father and sibling and then nothing.

The next day waking up in a white room with the sounds of a hospital, he had fallen to mental exhaustion, his mother laying there holding his hand as he slept. All the kid could now was watch the white ceiling quietly The words "I'm beaming" Still playing inside his mind.

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> IZEROMUS

izeromus

Married Gekko

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:07 pm
          XXXXXXXXXXXXKieran le Guen
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClassification xxx Master/Thinker

User Image
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BASIC INFO

» NICKNAME x/ x Keir (Keyur)
                                            » FAMOUS NAME x/ x Legion
                                            » AGE x/ x 22
                                            » GENDER x/ x Male
                                            » SEXUALITY x/ x Homosexual
                                            » BIRTHDAY x/ x November 11th
                                            » HOME COUNTRY, CITY x/ x Canada, Ontario, Thunder Bay, Earth He
                                            » CURRENT LOCATION x/x United States, New York, New York City, Earth Bet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> PHYSICAL INFO

» HEIGHT x/ x 177 cm
                                            » WEIGHT x/ x 57kg
                                            » EYE COLOR x/ x Grey
                                            » HAIR COLOR x/ x Black
                                            » BUILD x/ x Ectomorph
                                            » OUTSANDING FEATURES x/ x Numerous tattoos and piercings

» CASUAL CLOTHES DESCRIPTION x / x Loose long sleeve shirts in dark colors, loose pants that are usually not denim, and a sturdy though well worn pair of shoes. Contacts to make eyes look red with black sclera. Has a lot of accessories (necklaces, bracelets, a variety of belts.) Basically, deceptively casual, yet full of personality.
                                            » COSTUME DESCRIPTION x / x Wears a body suit with a trench coat, and a mask, though this tends to be a formality, as he often uses a proxy Homunculus in all meetings and interactions with parahumans.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxx> COMBAT INFO

» DISPOSITION x/ x Chaotic Good

» CLASSIFICATION NUMBERS x/ x || Master 8 || Thinker 4 ||

» POWERS

Homunculi Creation
                                                You are able to create humanoid "homunculi" out of dirt and mold them to match the appearances of people you have previously seen. These constructs are not very strong and can't take too many normal hits before they crumble back into dirt. However you are capable of speaking through them, and seeing what they see. They lack a sense of hearing and touch. You have a great amount of fine control over them, to the point they you can make them wield weapons or perform fine tasks requiring good motor control. You may only use 5 in combat at any one time. You may only create a homunculi within five feet of yourself. Your range of control is 500ft

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxx> PSYCHOLOGY

1.xArdent x2.xKeen x3.xCapricious x4.xFlippant

» PERSONALITY
                                              Prior to trigger event, Keiran was dutiful, meticulous, and monotonous, always performing the same routine. He was loyal to family values, and those he could trust, which counted minimally in the world due to his introverted nature. Post trigger event, Keiran became a bit neurotic and unpredictable in nature, often taken to almost madness at times, but this is a facade for a calculating mind that wished to find the most efficient way to honor the departed and their legacy in this world. His most earnest wish is for those who would be forgotten instead be ingrained wordlessly into the minds of others, with constant reminders of their ideals spread through out the world.

After his trigger event, Keiran also let go of his standard work, instead favoring artistic expression and freedom of thought. He gave up most of his standard life, and left his original earth to living in New York City on Earth Bet, in order to maximize his access to art, information, and people. He has become extroverted in a sense, but also has more sense of a need for control, while preventing people from getting to close to who he is at his core. Keiran is also known from being unfathomably loyal to his peers and allies, and will repay even the slightest debt incurred, no matter what it actually is. Though this is all behind the facade of being carefree and relaxed, when in reality is neurosis is so deep rooted in getting positive feedback and attention that it is instinctive.

↳ Happy friends, positive comments, projects, black tea, coffee

» PASSIONS
                                              ↳ working on projects, making connections, puzzles

» DISLIKES
                                              ↳ drudgery, monotony, simplicity, boring people, any shade of grey

» ANIMOSITIES
                                              ↳ repetitive trends, conformity, doughnuts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxx> OCCUPATION INFO

» CURRENCY x / x $00.00

» AFFILIATION x / x Solo Rogue
                                            » POSITION x / x Freelance Writer
                                                  Any time of day, any day of the week, I will be ready.

» RESIDENCE x / x Loft Style Apartment

» INFAMY x / x 0
                                            » FAME x / x 0

» NOTABLE ACTIONS
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -
                                                -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> INVENTORY

█ »x Messenger Backpack
                                              █ »x Small Laptop
                                              █ »x Sketchpad and Pencils
                                              █ »x Smartphone (Android)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> BIOGRAPHY

» BACKGROUND
                                              Keiran le Guen was predominantly raised by his mother, a loving and caring woman that was full of energy and life during his youth. He had a well adjusted childhood that had very little bad happen. He was, for all intents and purposes, ordinary. The epitome of your standard white child fare. Then he went to university, found out he was gay, and got himself a boyfriend. Mother still love him, and he had a good life. Then his mother got sick, and everything changed, both quick and slowly. At first, he tried online college, but his grades kept slipping until he just gave up and worked full time. His mother would get better than worse, and would continue to slide. It was a terrible progression into recession, and the death of what was once happy optimism became irrepressible pessimism. Keiran suffered a slow death while watching his mother die. After his trigger event, he left his home on Earth He, one of the few parahumans that came from that dimension, and he moved to set up shop in New York City on Earth Bet. He wanted to make a life for himself and distance himself from who he once was. He completely reimaged himself too, and is now officially calling himself better, but in his deepest core, and due to the nature of his power in the Master Classification, he has a hard time making friends and lasting connections with others, and needs to exert a strong influence on his surroundings. In an effort to get accustomed to a new Earth, Keiran began researching the worlds history of parahumans and more, who knows what this will uncover....

» TRIGGER EVENT
                                              Kieran looked at his mother, he skin pale and mottled with bruising. Weak vessels and a weak heart. The monitor beeping was getting slower by the hour, and this had already been a long drawn out process of her dying. Still, Kieran didn’t want her to go, not after all this. Looking at pictures around the room, one could see the woman was once robust and full of life, golden skin and hair, and a wide smile. A young boy with black hair clung to her desperately and with joy in many of the pictures. The two were all that were left of their family, many of them estranged and went about their lives, forgetting each other. One of the many things happening socially since the Golden Morning. Kieran looked down on his mother, her breathing haggard and slow. She got sick two years ago, and Kieran has worked hard to ensure they had the money to care for her. That he had the money. He gave up so many opportunities so she could get better, even petitioned for capes with known healing abilities to try and aid her, even attempted bribery, but all of it came to nought. There was something in her genetics, slowly destroying her. It was a fruitless battle, one that ended in Kieran signing a DNR, and now stood beside his mother. She couldn’t even talk, let alone catch her breathe without aid. She was just on an oxygen mask now, instead of something breathing for her. But...it was over. The heart monitor stopped beeping, and any sense of life faded from his mother's body. He thought for a moment that she looked a bit like plastic, now that he heart had finally stopped.

There was a whirlwind of activity now. Papers to sign, a life insurance check to collect, an obituary to submit. Kieran went about it methodically and emotionless. No one where here anymore to help him. His father had abandoned him and his mother a couple decades ago, so and that entire part of the family wrote them off. His mother didn’t have siblings, and her parents had already died. Aunts and uncles of hers didn’t really pay attention, and Kieran himself was an only child. His mother was a hospice nurse as well, so many of her friends were patients, and none of them were alive. So he was going through the pointless motions of dealing with her death. One day after another a processions of procedures designed for those with families. He inherited her debt and lack of money. All of her legal documents pertaining to money and possessions were signed over to him. He didn’t care. Kieran just went with it, dejected.

Two weeks following her death and memorial, Kieran was standing next to her freshly buried grave, the only one who had bothered to be here. It was slowly sinking in, how alone he was, until he couldn’t bear it anymore, and he crumpled upon the ground, breathless and scared. It got even worse when a man behind him made a comment. “This was the first funeral in a long time that had only one person there. A tragedy to have lived so lonely a life.” That comment sealed it, and Kieran hated his mother, and all the dead there, for having abandoned everyone around them. He blamed the man for making a note of it. He cursed their bones and silence and sickness. And he blamed his mother for getting sick in the first place. Death had only been a forgone conclusion, but now he saw it for what it was; inevitable loneliness that leaves everyone bereft of a future of hope. He was disgusted with death, and those that die. Their memories, their thoughts, hopes, dreams, ideologies are lost to an ether of nothingness. Death consumes everything a person was, sickness and disease only made it a slow march into the dirt. Keiran naturally suddenly had a burst of pent up anger and sorrow, and so he yelled, then screamed, at the world for its cruelty.

It was now when he received a vision in his despair and anger, of stars and lights and planets, and two creatures, entities, in a dance around a cluster of overlapping planets, finding the right one, and falling. Had his desperation and despair given him a hallucination? In all honesty, Kieran le Guen didn’t know what had just happened in the graveyard at the foot of his mother's grave, all he knew is that for some reason, he felt slightly less alone than before, in an disconcerting way. But most of all, he was tired, and knew that he didn't know anything truly about his mother. The more he focused on his life, the less he remembered the vision, and slowly came to decide that he needed to know more about his mother, know more about the world. His goal would become steel, and he had a future in which he would decide to know death, not as the end, but as a chapter of a life.

» THEME SONG

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxxxxxxx> Steel Lapin

Approvals & Updating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out