Hallowed Cleric

9,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:43 pm
lucky

╔══════════════╗

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:03 pm
User Image

Name: Lucky

Nickname: Lucky has no nicknames and will stone cold ignore you if you attempt to give her one.

Species: Generally looks pretty human.

Alignment: ? Good question.

Special Abilities: Lucky can tailor rooms in the hotel specifically for people and suit things to their needs. Whether she actually does this for anybody depends on whether or not she actually, genuinely likes them or not.

That's about the only ability anyone knows about currently.

Weapon/Items: Lucky carries around whatever she wants, when she is within the bounds of the hotel.

Fighting Style: Good question, nobody has fought her yet.

Weaknesses:

Height:

Weight:

Personality: (A short explanation on how your character acts and what makes them tick.)

Former World: (Where is your character from?)

Monster: (Something awful followed you from your world. What is it? If you're having troubles filling this out, feel free to ask me for help! ^-^ )

History: (Just a little backstory on them and how they came to be. For canons, it can be pretty barebones. For Original Characters, please be in depth.)

Extra: Lucky is the NPC you have unlocked. Congratulations! Whether or not it will actually benefit you remains to be seen.
real talk how the ******** did you guys even figure that out anyway
you didn't just guess, did you?

Username: Wolfessmoon

Wolfessmoon
Captain

Hallowed Cleric

9,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfessmoon
Captain

Hallowed Cleric

9,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 am
lucky

╔══════════════╗

"What do you mean, I just watered them all!" The pink haired girl responded as she turned around and stepped to the side, gesturing to the plant she'd just watered. "If I watered them anymore, they'd be drowning!" She exclaimed. It, along with every other plant in the lobby and the motel, seemed completely full of life. Everything was blooming or in fruit. She smiled as she plucked a strawberry off of the plant and took a bite. "Maybe you were still just dreaming, a bit?" The girl did not seem threatening, nor did she seem threatened by Kaneki's presence. Moreover, she didn't even seem surprised. With a light hop in her steps, she walked over to the counter in the middle of the lobby and reached over, pulling out something that looked like a logbook. "I'm Lucky, I'll be taking care of you during your stay- You were in room twelve, right? I wasn't the one to check you in so I'm just making sure, Mister..?" The girl trailed off as she set the book down on the counter, dragging her finger along several names. It was within easy view of Kaneki, if he chose to attempt taking a peek. Alternatively, the strawberry plant in the left corner seemed a little appealing, with huge, juicy, ripe blood-red berries hanging off of the plant. There was a small stand in the corner to the right with a small ornate wooden chest with gold trimming on top, as well as a small hollow glass ball. A tiny blur of movement could be seen if one paid attention at the right time, no color, no shadow... Just the smallest sign of a blur.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:38 pm
lucky

╔══════════════╗

Nothing seemed off about her movements when she reached over. For all intents and purposes, Lucky seemed like a perfectly normal girl. She didn't notice him reading the logbook, or at the very least, didn't say anything if she did. His glance paid off, because he saw three things- One, every name before his was scribbled out to the point where it couldn't be read, and each of those scribbled out names didn't have a room number. Two, he saw that right under his name were two others, and saw the numbers that went with them. Kurumi Ebisuzawa was in room eight, and Carrie White was in room seventeen. So there were at least two other people here besides him. Third, beside each name and number, even the scribbled ones, was the name of the person who checked them in. Most said Lucky, but his and a few others had a different name... One that he didn't get to read. Once he affirmed who he was, she shut the book and tossed it back onto the other side of the counter with just a bit too much force, as it skidded and landed somewhere on the floor on the other side. "Oh, jeez..." Clearly annoyed, she flapped her hand in it's general direction. "I'll just get it later..." Turning back to her guest, she smiled. "It's not an odd question, at all, Kaneki! But, to be honest, I'm not sure either, since I've never met the person who signs their name like that." She looked like she was about to elaborate on the topic a bit more, but stopped as another girl showed up and spoke.

"Oh dear, it's nothing to be sorry for. You aren't being rude at all!" She stated with a frown as she walked over to the blonde girl. Her back was completely to Kaneki and most of the desk from the position she was standing in, if he wanted to risk going behind the counter and trying to find the book. He was, however, within full view of Carrie, so his success would depend on her reaction. "Now, I assume you're Carrie? The other girl came through awhile ago so you're the only I haven't met yet..." Lucky trailed off. "You're in the hotel. It's kinda weird that none of you remember checking in, but that's okay. I'd like to think it was just an extra nice sleep, but at this point, it's a certainly a bit odd..." The girl seemed a bit perplexed as she spoke, looking just as confused by the situation as the people around her.

╚══════════════╝

Wolfessmoon
Captain

Hallowed Cleric

9,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers